Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies Meet Saturday 10/24/15

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be meeting up w/ the master (aka shadowcat) @ Follies on Sat 10/24/15 around 1:00 pm.

If you'd like to stop by and shoot the bull and monger w/ some fellow TUSCLers; then mosey on over.

I will be in ATL from Th afternoon 10/22 – Mo eve 10/26 – other than Follies I'll be hitting a few black clubs in case anyone wants to meet up someplace else.

If anyone wants to get a hold of me while I'm there send me a PM and I'll send you my cell #.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

If by some chance I got there early and was sitting in Shadows corner, would I be asked to move?...lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Everyone bows to the godfather

:)

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I wish you would have waited one week later...I'll be out of town that weekend. Have fun!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

That's the same week that NAMBLA will be in town,coincidence?

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

It's times like this where I HATE freelance.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“... That's the same week that NAMBLA will be in town, ...”

So I guess you won't be at Follies

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Surprising no one, Tumblingdice keeps track of NAMBLA meetings.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Great! I will be there. How long you guys staying?

Papi, be sure to bring some of that warm weather with you. It was 39 this morning.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

We be stating till it closes :)

damn- 39 degrees - wtf - isn't ATL in da south?

My shorts commando little Papi is going to shrink even smaller

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Damn. No excuses to go to Atlanta next weekend. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ didn't you hear about NAMBLA?

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Darn...was looking forward to finally meeting you but will be traveling out of town then.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Bubba, more girls for us! :)

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Just looked up "NAMBLA" OMG TD you're fucking sick. WTH is wrong with you?

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I learned about NAMBLA through Howard Stern when he was on terrestrial radio in NYC.My question is how did Jestie Girl learn about it?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

South Park does a funny episode about NAMBLA. Cartman thinks he is part of a cool new club where the adults want him to be a part of their meetings. I think Butters goes along. It's gay (NAMBLA) without the correct context but hilarious when you know South Park.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Shit. Just checked the schedule and can't make it Saturday. Be sure to give us a report afterwards!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's the NAMBLA weekend and all of a sudden Gewings; Bubba; and VeryBigDawg; can't make it to Follies b/c "they'll be out of town” - hmm?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•
Profile picture for Thekingof32
Thekingof32
•

I'll be pretty busy that weekend but I may be able to stop by for an hour or so.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement