tuscl

Twin Cities, MN

Kimi
Illinois
Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:50 PM
Any club worth visiting there? I'll post a few fresh reviews soon and read about the area then, but anything worth checking out?

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's mediocre unless things have improved since I was last there 2-3 years ago. I usually go to King of Diamonds. Pretty nude girls but it's an eye candy sort of place. The dances aren't worth the money.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    I live in St. Paul. Can't exactly tell what you're looking for from this post. Best mileage (but no chance of extras) ours be Dreamgirls day shift in downtown Minneapolis. Extravagence and deluxe service would be the Downtown Cabaret. I don't get all the positive reviews on TUSLC about King of Diamonds....basically a neighborhood bar out in the boonies that has naked women. The dances are quite tame/lame.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I only "liked" King of Diamonds because it was better than the clubs downtown. The dances suck but I didn't find the downtown clubs to be any better. But I have never been to a Minn. club during the day. When I go back I'll probably try to get a connecting flight in a good strip club city and just skip any Minn clubs.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Grand, I've had my best luck at DG. ITC, it was mostly on dayshift, and some OTC on nights. KOD: I like because it does have that blue-collar neighborhood feel to it, making it a bit more relaxing for me. Plus, Claudia gives a great neck and shoulder massage. Downtown Cabaret: Agree it would probably by the classiest club in the Cities. The Seville: Last I remember, it was pretty damn nice, almost on the order of Downtown Cabaret. Spearmint Rhino: Haven't been there yet. Rick's: This is supposed to an upper-scale club, too, but I really hated the layout of the place. Last I remember, it was L-shaped, which made it real tough to find a spot to watch as much of the club as possible. Haven't been there in probably 20 years. Deja Vu: Used to be one of the more hands-on clubs, but they installed cameras all over the place a few years ago. Choice: Again, haven't been there in about 20 years because the place just didn't impress me. Heard there were some crackdowns there, so who knows what the mileage might be like and how much it might cost. Augie's: Another place I haven't been to in at least 20 years. There's also a reason I can't help but call it "Augie's Doggies." BJ's: Pretty much the definition of a neighborhood dive bar -- but with topless women. Lap dances are along a back wall in uncomfortable chairs that look like they were bought at a hotel liquidation sale; that area's typically called "Perv Row." Lamplighter: Like a buddy said, "Nothing like a wanding to make you feel welcome." Nude dances on a stage behind a glass wall. Heard that they've started tableside bikini dances, but again, it's been a good 20 years since I've been there. Just a suggestion: don't eat anything there.
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    Downtown, I would recommend DreamGirls as your best bet for fun without having to be a regular. My second choice would be Spearmint Rhinos as an upscale SC and ther're both fairly close to each other (a few blocks). With regards to the King, 10$ lap dances, 185 half hour VIP, cheap beers, going to be the cheapest of the 3 and could have the best looking dancers but its defiantly a no touch club. Also, if your staying downtown its not very close for you and i would bet the cab would be 50 bucks one way from downtown.
  • Kimi
    9 years ago
    Looking for mileage. Believe it or not, south burbs of Chicago aren't bad for that. Not Detroit but they're not bad.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    If you want mileage...... Dreamgirls day shift. Some let you get hands on but not much else. Is what I have experienced. Some will grab JR over the pants but that is about it. I have seen reviews where others got a lil more....but not much. MN Mileage in a strip club is few and far between in the Twin Cities region. Your best bet for action.... hookers. HAHA
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I liked KOD when I was there, but part of the appeal was how close it was to where my family lives in the south suburbs. Giant, well lit parking lot. Totally nude with beer, and none of the 6 foot moat between us and the girls I deal with here. The dances were no touch, but the ones I got were very good as far as one way contact LDs go. If you're in the north suburbs or downtown it's probably not worth the trip, but I'd love it if a place like that was 15 minutes from my house.
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    If your looking for just mileage I would say DG, day or night (before 2am, as you get the bar close rush and it gets crowded). You will find a couple that will try to get you to LDK in the bed dance area (100 for 3 songs) and you will get a few to try to get you to do a 4-500 for half or 1k and promise the world. I normally laugh when I hear the 1k for an hour and I have seen a guy charge 1k on his card at the bar and bring 2 girls to the bed area, the 2 he brought back are extra girls but I am not sure of FS (my guess would have been a HJ). I would recommend taking a couple for couch dances (20 bucks) and test the waters, then take the ones you like back to the 100 bed dances. Good Luck! let us know how it goes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion