tuscl

Stephen A Smith vs Kevin Durant

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Is it just me or do you also find Stephen A Smith annoying as fuck? Especially when he talks about any sport other than NBA Basketball.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-d…

15 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Depends on the day. Stephen A. Can be annoying one day but have me rolling in stitches the next. I like him better then Skip Bayless. Skip says things just to get a reaction. I think Stephen A. Is more genuine in his comments and says what he means. He's not fake. He is who he is and doesn't care what anyone thinks. I Don't think Skip is genuine at all.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ehh...I think the older Stephen gets the more annoying he's gotten. He's completely gone full on arrogant and has become the Limbaugh of sports casting. He spouts, which might be genuine, but who cares if very little thought went into it.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    I do not like Steven A and his commentary at all. Skip bayless is even more annoying.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i love stephen A, don't find him annoying at all, but i see how others could. i also love skip. them dudes are so entertaining!!!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Stephen A Smith makes Skip Bayless looks humble. Stephen A Smith= douchebaggery to the tenth degree
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    GACA is right about the older Stephen A gets, the more annoying. I remember like 10 years ago, he had a show on ESPN2 called "Quite Frankly". I loved him back then, but now his ego is out of this world inflated.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Eh I'd take SVP & Russillo and Colin Cowherd over Stephen A Smith any day
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't necessarily say that Stephen A. is douchebaggery or annoying, but he can be a bit over the top sometimes. I like people that tell it like it is and don't sugarcoat it. He and Skip are both entertaining on First Take.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I agree with much of what has been said. He's kind of annoying but he's very entertaining. Bayless has always bored me.

I saw today Jason Whitlock got fired (again) from ESPN. He's one of the real douchebags on the network.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    ESPN needs to fire mike y mike
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Almost all sports guys and ALL women annoy me. Costas, the worst! Sometimes I wish they would bring back the announcerless telecast.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/…
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Steven A Smith is a fucking idiot. He is always confrontational and speaks before he thinks. He is horrible when he speaks about other sports that he knows nothing about. the only reason why he is still employed is because he "gets reactions". FUCK THAT... report on sports and be good at it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I'm good at nothing, so I keep my mouth shut. Stevie Smith should take that same advice
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    This thread reminded me of a sports announcer paradox from years ago. I/m sure most remember or have heard of Howard Cosell. When sportscasters were ranked by polling, he was often on or near the top or on or near the bottom of the poll. Wasn't a lot of middle ground with him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion