Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The dangers of sex (and marriage)

whodey
whodeyVIP22165

Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Make sure you don't scream your atf's name while you're with your wife.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

That's why I always use "sweetie" or "honey". ;)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She took a knife to bed??? I have no problem as I haven't fucked my wife in 6-7 years.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It would probably only require small extra tips to convince your ATF to answer to your wife's name when she's with you.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Dude got married when he was 20. That's why he is fucking other chicks. Also - did u see that face? I would be fantasizing about other chicks too if I had to fuck that on a regular basis.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement