tuscl

New Atlanta club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The Crazy Horse in Forest Park is finally going to give it a go and open. This is a Galardi club. See showbars,com. Grand opening is set for Oct16 at 1000PM. The other Forest Park club, Rumers that reopened six months ago is having a tough time. No private dance rooms and other restrictions set by Forest Park are making it difficult to recruit and keep dancers. They can't make any money I know that 3 have moved to Follies.

The good news is that the Crazy Horse will have a sushi bar. Founder has already set up a page for the club.

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The smell of raw fish, always a great addition to a strip club.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    The one they tried to open here lasted about 4-6 months I think. They had a similar problem getting dancers, but not due to a lack of private rooms.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I love sushi lol :)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Sushi at a strip club....lol I don't know about that.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    They better have hot sake to go with it! I can't eat sushi with scotch like the Japanese do.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Why would they be opening at 10pm?

Are clubs in Atlanta allowed to stay open later? Like until 4am?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The grand opening festivities began at 10PM club opens at 11:30AM.

The former club at that location was the Pink Pony South. Also a Galardi club and it had the sushi bar right above the main stage.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Galardi club?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Galardi South Enterprises Consulting, Inc. Company Profile
    The innocuous name belies the provocative nature of Galardi South Enterprises. The company operates a small chain of nightclubs featuring live adult entertainment in Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina. Operating under such names as Crazy Horse, Gold Rush, and Pink Pony, the clubs offer special shows with adult entertainment stars, female wrestling, and exotic dancing contests. President and owner Jack Galardi entered the nightclub business in the 1970s and formed Galardi South in 1996
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    They haven't thought through their "grand opening" strategy. Should have done a 6-8 celebration to catch the guys getting off work. Also I have no idea if they are trying to attract Papi or Bubba. The lateness of this "opening" would trend towards an urban feel...fine if that is what they were trying to accomplish.

This is going to be a tough one to keep open. Very challenging location off a weird access road. Time will tell. I promised Shadow that I would be forward scout if he would do Rumors....tells you how long it's been trying to get this puppy open.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Finally! That location when it was Pink Pony South was a beautiful club. The problem was there were so few girls there. I counted 4 one time. And the club is easily 10x the size of Follies.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    There are a lot of places I wouldn't buy sushi from. Strip Club has to be near the top of that list.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Dancer ethnicity is listed as "??"

Hmmm....

Martian? Vulcan?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    They should actually close many Atlanta strip clubs and just open multiple Follies

:)
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    VBD, I use to go there in its hay day....20-30 girls on shift including some real good looking girls. Sounds like you went right before they were getting close to closing. I never did VIP there and this was before I knew anything about extras, but there was a girl there that would provide a very discreet hj out on the floor. Same girl provided my first "camel toe slide" upstairs near the pool tables & Sushi bar.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    This will probably put the nails in the coffin for Rumors. Not enough business for 2 clubs in this area.
  • Timbuck12
    9 years ago
    Shooters Alley has also opened a second club down the street from Tattletales where the old Kamals 21 used to be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion