Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Atlanta club

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

The Crazy Horse in Forest Park is finally going to give it a go and open. This is a Galardi club. See showbars,com. Grand opening is set for Oct16 at 1000PM. The other Forest Park club, Rumers that reopened six months ago is having a tough time. No private dance rooms and other restrictions set by Forest Park are making it difficult to recruit and keep dancers. They can't make any money I know that 3 have moved to Follies.

The good news is that the Crazy Horse will have a sushi bar. Founder has already set up a page for the club.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The smell of raw fish, always a great addition to a strip club.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

The one they tried to open here lasted about 4-6 months I think. They had a similar problem getting dancers, but not due to a lack of private rooms.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I love sushi lol :)

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Sushi at a strip club....lol I don't know about that.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

They better have hot sake to go with it! I can't eat sushi with scotch like the Japanese do.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Why would they be opening at 10pm?

Are clubs in Atlanta allowed to stay open later? Like until 4am?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The grand opening festivities began at 10PM club opens at 11:30AM.

The former club at that location was the Pink Pony South. Also a Galardi club and it had the sushi bar right above the main stage.

S
Supremeruler
•

Galardi club?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Galardi South Enterprises Consulting, Inc. Company Profile The innocuous name belies the provocative nature of Galardi South Enterprises. The company operates a small chain of nightclubs featuring live adult entertainment in Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina. Operating under such names as Crazy Horse, Gold Rush, and Pink Pony, the clubs offer special shows with adult entertainment stars, female wrestling, and exotic dancing contests. President and owner Jack Galardi entered the nightclub business in the 1970s and formed Galardi South in 1996

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

They haven't thought through their "grand opening" strategy. Should have done a 6-8 celebration to catch the guys getting off work. Also I have no idea if they are trying to attract Papi or Bubba. The lateness of this "opening" would trend towards an urban feel...fine if that is what they were trying to accomplish.

This is going to be a tough one to keep open. Very challenging location off a weird access road. Time will tell. I promised Shadow that I would be forward scout if he would do Rumors....tells you how long it's been trying to get this puppy open.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Finally! That location when it was Pink Pony South was a beautiful club. The problem was there were so few girls there. I counted 4 one time. And the club is easily 10x the size of Follies.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

There are a lot of places I wouldn't buy sushi from. Strip Club has to be near the top of that list.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Dancer ethnicity is listed as "??"

Hmmm....

Martian? Vulcan?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They should actually close many Atlanta strip clubs and just open multiple Follies

:)

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

VBD, I use to go there in its hay day....20-30 girls on shift including some real good looking girls. Sounds like you went right before they were getting close to closing. I never did VIP there and this was before I knew anything about extras, but there was a girl there that would provide a very discreet hj out on the floor. Same girl provided my first "camel toe slide" upstairs near the pool tables & Sushi bar.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

This will probably put the nails in the coffin for Rumors. Not enough business for 2 clubs in this area.

Profile picture for Timbuck12
Timbuck12
•

Shooters Alley has also opened a second club down the street from Tattletales where the old Kamals 21 used to be.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement