tuscl

Gas Station Hotties

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, September 28, 2015 4:06 PM
I was at the gas ststion this morning that had a drive thru car wash this morning. While pumping my gas there was a hot milf in a Mercedes SUV next to another gas pump, however she was not getting gas. She was wearing black yoga pants that showed off her nice ass and camel toe, and a tight low cut hot pink top showing off her nice set of c cups. At first i thought she was cleaning her windows. It was nice a nice show watching her reach waaay up there standing on her tippy toes. Then she was bending over wiping her car down and drying it. Dam... Anyway at first i thought that she had a really nice car to be washing it with the window washer fluid...then i figures out she parked her car in a good spot to show off her assets while drying her car after washing it. It was a nice show anyway. Wish you were there

9 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Fuck I think that was my wife
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nice!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "She was wearing black yoga pants that showed off her nice ass and camel toe" So, was it at a (clam) Shell station?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Where are the pictures this is what camera phones are for
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    Yoga pants are the best fashion trend ever!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @js69. In my secret picture alblum in my phone
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    fill er up!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    "Yoga pants are the best fashion trend ever!" Assuming that they are on a nice set of legs attached to a perfect ass, you are right. On the other hand, when a 200-pounder endeavours to spray them on, the results are definitely not brilliant!
  • BigChas
    9 years ago
    These whores have all kind of discreet ways to big up johns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion