tuscl

Black dancers in Portland?

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, September 27, 2015 1:52 PM
Overall dancer quality and mileage has gone down in Portland over the past few years. It's time I can get back with the black girls aka sistas. I know usually you'll see good value for your money with your dances with them etc. My fellow Portlanders, which clubs are the good looking black dancers at? I know Exotica closed down recently (that was the main spot for black girls). I don't like my black girls too ghetto or too young. 25-32 is the age range I like. I recently found a black girl that could become my new CF at a club to be unnamed for now, but I want some variety, not just one girl. Thoughts?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Move to Atlanta - finest chocolate in the U.S. (and Houston is not bad either).
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Mileage in PDX wasn't that great
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    what's portland lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, I went to 5 clubs the last time I was in Portland. Saw almost nothing but white girls. But maybe that's cause you recommended the white girl clubs to me. Or maybe most of them are like that?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith- Most of them are like that.
  • PortlandFan
    9 years ago
    Club Skinn, Prescott and se 60th.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Thanks PortlandFan, I had forgotten about Skinn. I think it's actually NE 60th.
  • onechange
    9 years ago
    I was about to post the same thing. Good to know. And mileage is there, just have to search.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion