tuscl

Embarrassed by a buddy

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:19 AM
ok i need to vent to someone folks..LOL I took a friend of mine , well a co-worker into my regular club last night and needless to say he won't be going with me again. We had both been drinking and just came from a BBQ. I got him in free and we were sitting in a booth and all of my regular girl's came over to drink and talk to us. I just don't think some guys can handle just chilling and talking to hot naked chicks with freaking out. To make a long story short, he was sitting there saying all kinds of weird shit and looking like he was about to have a panic attack. I went to the back to get 3 dances from one of my favs . I gave another girls $5 to go sit with him while I was gone. when I got back this fool was outside and had called his girlfriend to come get him! That was the second time he pulled something like that. a year ago he went in with me and "went to smoke" and never came back. Never again!

29 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    tlk, I think this is one of those cases where "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" applies. I have a buddy who is similarly conflicted about strip clubs, so I know what it's like.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea i get that strip clubs aren't everyone's thing but don't act like you want to go and then freak out. and who can't just sit there and drink a beer and be cool for a while? Oh well I believe in 2nd chances not 3rds:)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Kick him on the nuts, if he has any
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Bros before hos except if they're assholes
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If I club with someone it's a dancer or a tuscler. Avoids this crap.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There are all kinds of people in this world and some people just have certain behaviors/phobias that are not common but they are still out there – strip-clubs are not for everybody I guess similar to the opera not being for everyone – can't make a square peg fit in a round hole.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    But I call the strip club the ballet when I'm talking with buddies
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    One time, I took one of my friends to one of my regular clubs. He basically sat on his hands the whole time. I promised to buy him a lap dance with whatever girl he wanted. He told me none of them were worth it. He's still a friend, but that was my first and last trip to a strip club with him. Some guys just can't do strip clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The story could've been worse. He could have called his mom to come and pick him up.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Points to JS69
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Some one should take SJG to a strip club
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Another great reason to leave the friends home and club alone. All your time is focused on the dancers and no babysitting people who probably have no business being in the club in the first place. I'd have been pissed too.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    yea i learned my lesson. this dude will not be going back to the SC with me ever. He drove his car to my place and we went in mine so I figured he wouldn't be able to freak out and run out of there screaming again..LOL. But he found a way! Never again!
  • IronFox22
    9 years ago
    To be fair (and I don't know how often your friend has been to strip clubs), I was anxious in them when I first started going to them as well. It's an odd thing to have bare-breasted ladies chatting you up, often one after the other, some of them giving your crotch a rub when they sit down to talk to you for a few minutes. I eventually became comfortable. As a shy person, I'm still much more comfortable (for some odd reason) having chicks grind on me than I am chatting with them about the weather. To your point, though, I don't like going to clubs with other people. I'd be too worried about how long they wanted to stay, if they were having fun, etc. When it's just me, I can focus on the women 100%.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It's just not for some guys - just like going to church is not for me. I have a friend somewhat similar, he doesn't flip out and likes to go to strip clubs but anytime we go to a strip club or somewhere like Hooters, he will chat with the girls (he's married) and just says the stupid things because he doesn't know any better. He tries to flirt but ends up sounding more like a stalker. Next time I'm gonna make him some note cards and he can read from those.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Strip-clubs are almost like an alternate universe – most of daily life is way different than a strip-club – i.e. we should remember how in awe or confused most of us were when we first stepped a PL foot in a SC – it *was* like stepping foot into an alternate universe for many of us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Next time I'm gonna make him some note cards and he can read from those ...” Go Obama-style and hook him up w/ a teleprompter :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I.have a friend I used to work with who is a huge horndog. One of his daughters was even a door girl at a club here for a little bit and he didn't have a problem with it. I've been clubbing with him and it was fine. I actually have a number of friends I could club with but they are married now so their availability is limited. I can actually talk to a few of them about my exploits. I have some local tuscl buddies I talk and club with as well.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I used to wish i had more buddies to SC with but after this I see why I usually go there alone, just saying:)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    One of the guys from the office had a bachelor party last month, and did it at one of the local strip clubs. Fortunately, it was one at which I have an understanding with the bartender. I messaged her in FB and asked her to "not know me, and tell the girls the same." She did.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    oh I didn't mind if the girl's and waitresses "knew' me i don't have anything to hide in that respect. but my buddy was trying to talk to me when i was getting my table dance and asking me what we were gonna do and how much these girl's cost...LOL. Ridiculous shit man! BTW this is a 40 something year old man!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I think gmd did not want his co-workers to know about his personal life and "hobbies"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Could you imagine gmd sitting w/ one of his bosses and a dancer coming up to him as saying “so George; do you wanna to go in VIP so I can suck your dick like we do every week” :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Papi: Exactly. Even though Louisville is the most liberal part of Kentucky, that ain't sayin' much. Some of the people with whom I work are *very* conservative, and though going to a club for standard male supremacy bonding is acceptable, any more than that and we're in "OMFG, you horrible person!" territory.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I *almost* didn't go, but the guy is a good friend. Well, as good as *I* tend to have.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ya I don't take any of my married buddies anymore. They think they're cool with it, then either they act like bafoons, or counselors, or like they just fucked a girl and their wife already found out....sheesh.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I had a very good friend who was divorced. He was a criminal defense attorney who represented low lifes - prostitutes, thieves, drug addicts, etc. I told him of all my escapades in SC's and OTC with my ATF and others. He initially gave me legal advice to avoid possible legal envolvement. Then he gave me advice as a friend about the financial damage and possible personal & familial embarrassment. Then he asked me to keep telling him for the entertainment value. One time my ATF needed some legal advice and my friend agreed to accompany me and to advise my ATF. They covered her questions ( about child custody) then we went to the club. He wasn't at all interested in the dancers. He'd agree that this one was sexy; that one was gorgeous etc. I offered him free dances and he declined. We left shortly after arrival. I met his girl friend shortly after that she was a very nice 63 year old woman. My friend told me that they'd fuck and suck like rabbits and that was what he wanted. I doubt if I could get it up for her. He felt that the young chicks were just too young. I don't. Proof once again that there's different strokes for different folks.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The only reason I have found to be an advantage to bring someone is to save the table. The last person I met up with up I could have done without. fortunately I had an easy out by not sharing contact info. he was from work so I was treading careful. I once used to have a couple of friends that were cool at strip clubs. however they were both married so not really into it that much. I wasn't either at the time, a newbie.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Luckily, I have a built-in SC partner. Mrs sea has a co-worker who has requested we take her and her fiancé clubbing with us the next time we go. She has never been but he says he's been several times. We both know her and I peg her as the giggly deer in headlights SC virgin. I don't see her pulling an 8 or 9 hour night like we normally do. We know nothing about the guy. I figure it'll be a short clubbing night and most likely a one-off kind of outing. I am rather apprehensive about it. Our next 5 or 6 weekends are already booked up so we can't hit up any clubs until November anyway. Any of you ever taken another couple with you or another female where she's NEVER been to a SC before?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion