Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hillary Clinton: a strong but loveable older woman

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Or maybe not.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Anybody but Hillary!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Lovable? Hell, everyone knows she doesn't give blowjobs. No thanks.

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

Hahahahahahahaha, theres little to nothing lovable about Hilary, the woman could not even do her job as a wife which is why Bill had to go elsewhere for some loving.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

And Bill goes after a fat slut...-5 man points

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'll vote for her but I don't think she's lovable.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

JamesSD,

What has she accomplished to warrant a vote?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I was shopping on line for t-shirts today and found one that said "Hillary for prison 2016".

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

^^^ Excellent!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement