tuscl

SC Binge ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I was in the hospital for 3 days about a month ago and not fully recovered in the weeks following – thus I had cut down on my SCing and the few times I went I was not really feeling it cause I was not felling well.

Anyway – I finally started sorta feeling like myself again (as scary a proposition that is in itself) and started making the rounds.

I was not really in a big mood to SC but kinda wanted to check out the scene currently at the SCs I normally visit and some I had not visited in a while.

b/w Tuesday 9/15/15 and Wednesday 9/23/15 I made a total of 15 SC visits over 8 clubs (some day; some night; and multiples in one day).

I spent well but did not necessarily spend a king's ransom since for one most of my visits were to $5 and $10/dance black clubs and maybe 1 or 2 to S25/dance clubs - and in about 1/3 of the visits I just was doing recon and not feeling the vibe so did not get any dances; about 1/3 of the visits the vibe was so-so and I only got a couple of dances from 1 or 2 dancers (much less than my norm) – and about 1/3 of visits I did indulge.

Any binges/SC-marathons you recall doing – and what city was that in (mine was in Miami/South-FL).

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You've got me beat. Years ago I sometimes hit clubs 4 nights in a row while traveling in various cities. The most clubs I visited was probably 7-8. Would never happen now as I'm OTC focused.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Ouch. Papi take care of yourself!

I am not a binge guy, but did hit Follies, Oasis, and Tattletales in Atlanta one day .... The only thing I learned was I should have stayed at Follies.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I went to Vixens yesterday and GoldFingers today.

I know...I know...I'm outta control.

I'll probably sleep all day tomorrow.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Haven't had anything like that, but my visits come in bunches since I live in a place with no SCs. I've come somewhat close twice.

In April I went to Playpen, Brass Flamingo (twice), Allure, Oasis, Atlantis, 2001, and Tootsies (twice) in nine days.

In June/July I went to Tootsies (three times), Climaxxx, Solid Gold, Pure Platinum, KOD, and Vixens (twice) in eught days.

My favroite binge-type activity, though, was spending 15:15 of a possible 24:30 (between 6:15 PM one day and 6:45 PM the next) at Follies...which is even worse when considering that the club was closed for all but an hour of the time I wasn't there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have a bit of a compulsive personality – that's why I knew I could/should never experiment w/ drugs and have not done so so-far.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, please ignore my inevitable offers of weed on my next visit to Tootsies. I don't want to corrupt you. I'll settle for corrupting a few cute dancers instead.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hope you feel better. Take it easy and live to club another day brother!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the good wishes – but I gotta say those ebonies w/ their gorgeous curvaceous bodies did more to make me feel better than any pill/medicine LOL
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    @Papi, Good you're feeling better......I was divorced in 1999.... I hit up club Strokers ,, in Clarkston , metro Atlanta 5 days in a row ,,, Celebrating......
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    For me a binge is 5 trips in one week, buying dances every time.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've hit multiple clubs in one day but that's about it. Don't have enough scratch to do multiple days and clubs.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I do one-day binges. I'll hit 5-10 clubs the same night, very easy to do in the NE Ohio area.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Papi, I'm glad you're out of the hospital. Don't overdo it with the strippers. You need to get your strength back.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Just my "papi light" binge when I went to 4 clubs in a 24 hour period. Atlanta - Follies, Mardi Gras, Fannie's and Oasis.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ no – but now that you mention it – there was this one nurse (about 30 or 32 y/o) – short (about 5”1/5”2) and black (sexy dark chocolate like I like) – she had nice Bs and was pretty thick and had a big ole azz that her nurse's outfit could not hide – she def made the hospital stay a bit more bearable – I was in a two-patient room and she was taking care of the patient next to me but my bed was on the side closest to the door so she had to walk past me all the time – sometimes she would stand in front of my bed since there was a counter there doing stuff and all I could do was stare at that big beautiful round ass – Miami is basically in the Caribbean so we have a lot of Caribbeans here – she had a bit of an accent and sounded Bahamian – unfortunately nurses work odd schedules in that they'll work a lot of hours a couple of days and then get a few days off in a row so I only saw her my first day there – but yeah – I def think our health care system and health outcomes would vastly improve if they had strippers in the hospital walking around and visiting the room in sexy tight nurse outfits showing azz and cleavage – we need to start thinking out of the box in this country.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion