Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Offtopic Do you Feel Lucky?

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

In the 50's at my location all evening. coldest temp until Canada I heard. intellicast.com

the above may change before you see green.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

The 50's feels great to me.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yeah, that was the most iconic era ever

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

The weather channel or on the wunderground.com studio people were talking about Columbia SC being the coldest spot going north until you reached Canada. They just didn't look a little bit to the east. I love the cooler temperatures.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Ahh, I meant west of Columbia.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I have not had a frost yet where I live, that is unusual by now.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement