tuscl

Tits – Firm or Soft (could also apply to tacos I guess :))

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I am not sure if the subject of tits has been discussed on the board b/f :) - but this thread will be focused on the sub-category of firm vs soft tits.

As I may have mentioned once b/f (I can't recall if I have) – I'm into black women/dancers – one thing I notice w/ many black women (not all of course) is that often times their breasts are very very firm to where they stay in place in w/o a bra (and even if the breasts are large) – there are also black women w/ soft breasts of course and I've enjoyed many of them.

My 2-cents of firm vs soft breasts – and my comments are all w.r.t natural breasts:

To me natural firm breasts look great – but I prefer soft breasts – to me soft-breasts feel better and more pliable (can move them around easier and ate better and easier to suck) – ans when I mean soft breasts I don't mean deflated breasts – I mean nice full breasts but just happen to be on the soft-side.

IDK if there is anyone else on this board that likes tits :) - but if you do what is your preference and why:

a) firm breasts

b) soft breasts

c) don't-care/other

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I like firmly soft or softly firm breasts. :)

By that I mean, nearly anything but saggy, baggy or floppy.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The best ones feel like water balloons
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    FWIW, I know exactly what you mean by the firmness of some black women's breasts. There is a local black dancer whom I suspect qualifies on *anyone's* "gorgeously thick" list, whose breasts are large, firmly firm, perky (even if for not much longer) and beautifully pliable. I *loved* playing with them.

I'm thinking this girl would be right up your alley, because her ass is exactly the same way. :)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    B
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Soft but perky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    To add to my OP – I mentioned I prefer soft breasts – I also prefer large breasts (often the bigger da better) but w.r.t *firm* breasts the smaller ones (small-Cs/large-Bs) often feel better than the big-ones (big + firm sometimes feels like too much tit for me to fully be able to grab/cup with my small-sized hands; and also difficult to suck; trouble getting those things to fit in my mouth) – thus my fave are big soft breasts (full and soft).
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Naturally firm but soft
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    And huge
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hard choice. The really young (but legal) girls often have very firm breasts because gravity has not had time to take its toll. And my fav age is 18-20. On the other hand, slightly saggy good sized fun bags are a hell of a lot of fun to play with (and perfect for titty fucking). So I guess I like them both equally as long as they are natural.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Big and firmly soft.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I like both but I prefer soft (squishy) over firm. Firm almost always look better but there's not as much you can do with them. Firm aren't as fun to squeeze and you can't really cup them. I enjoy titty fucking and titty fucking firm tits isn't that great, but titty fucking soft tits feels amazing. I love having a dancer grinding on me with her back towards me while I reach around and squeeze/cup her nice soft/squishy tits.

My ATF has incredibly firm tits (large B cup). They don't sag at all which is amazing considering she's had kids and is in her thirties (and yes they are 100% real, she also doesn't have a stretch mark on her gorgeous body). She pretty much tells me I can squeeze her tits as hard as I want, sometimes with softer tits I feel like I might be squeezing too hard.

Now when I see hot civvies l like to wonder whether they have form or soft tits. From my experience it seems like the girls that are more athletic have the firm tits while non athletic tend to be squishy tits.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Soft for both. Soft tacos just taste better. As far as the main subject, I've grown to dislike fake ones to the point that I don't even want to touch them if/when she asks me to. Same way with...well, every part of her body except her stomach.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Natural = not hard as a rock and no foreign objects inside (or attached either for that matter)
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I've given it some more though, I actually only prefer soft/squishy tits for a B or C cup, any tits bigger than that and I like firm better. To me D cup and above that are soft always tend to be saggy and don't look as good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Goldilocks tits. Not too soft, not too firm, just right.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    naturally soft but perky. However I like EM all. The one exception might be rock hard implants. Nice to look at but you can't squeeze them because they won't flex. you can't titty fuck them because they are rock hard. all you can do is look and touch. that's not as much fun.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Firm but not hard. Soft but not floppy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bust…

my order of preference: 1/6 2/6 2/5 1/5 2/4 1/4 3/5 3/6 3/4
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I like softly firm. My cf has softly firm large C's and they are amazing to play with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion