tuscl

OT Discussion

Thursday, September 24, 2015 3:58 AM
Have you ever seen graffiti on a high bridge and thought to yourself, "How the hell did they get up there?"

10 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    No. It's the flying aliens that live quietly among us.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Maybe they stole a boom truck from the cable company to do it
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I thought the bridges just came that way.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I bring my ropes and repell off the side of the bridge when i tag shit
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Those guys are ninjas
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Jeff Foxworthy said it well (paraphrased): "If you ever climbed a water tower at 1:30 am with a can of Krylon and some liquid courage to defend your sister's honor.... You just MIGHT be a redneck!!!"
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Often. And I have also pondered that it was too bad that they used some ingenuity to figure out how to tag the side of a bridge, rather than use it doing something worthwhile.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    What are time traveling graffiti artists from the future with jets packs supposed to do stuck in our boring times? Paint on an ordinary wall? nahh , that's too easy.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    One of the best pranks of which I ever heard happened in Atlantic Beach FL. There was a 300-pound fiberglass pig in front of a barbeque restaurant. One morning, it came up missing. After some head scratching, they found it - right across the street. Thing was, there was a very tall water tower across the street and the pig was at the very top? More head scratching. The only way the police could figure out was to bring in a helicopter to get it down. As far as I know, no one ever figured out who the perps were, much less how they got it up there!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ duh pigs can fly!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion