Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where should i go to strip for pheasant season?

Carola

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Need to get a nice club that provided me housing

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Another poster mentioned South Dakota as being good.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Bangkok.

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Do a quick search on StripperWeb, they will have decent info on this topic, you can also read about the millions made from providing nothing but air dances to loathsome scum custies.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

The same place you went last time

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

I heard pheasants were notoriously bad tippers. I would wait for buffalo season.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Are there clubs that provide housing? I've got a friend who's in a bind. She asked the club manager if she could sleep at the club after work recently. He said sure, if you'll sit on my face for 5 minutes. She put on jeans and sat on his face (allegedly).

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I heard it was duck season.

Wabbit season!

Duck season!

Duck season!

Wabbit season!

Sorry. Just had a flash back to Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd...

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

No son, it's BASEBALL season!!! (At least if you're a Cub fan!)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement