tuscl

I want to work in south dakota

Well, im from AZ and i have been told best clubs for pheasant season are in SD. I want to go so bad but then i will need a rental car and i don't have credit cards. ( debit only) what should i do?

11 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I have never gone pheasant hunting in South Dakota. But I do go beaver hunting in Michigsn.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I often go muff diving off the coast of LA.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Come to Chicago and I'll buy you a bird.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Is AZ that bad this time of year?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I assume you want a rental car while you are in SD – not to drive from AZ to SD?

As far as I know Enterprise allows you to rent w/ a debit card but one has to have enough funds on the card (the card is charged a $200 deposit on top of the rental feel and the $200 are put back on the card once one returns the rental) – and you may also be required to purchase the Enterprise insurance if renting w/ a debit card. Additionally Enterprise has $9.99/day weekend rentals which can save one $$$ - the weekend specials are only available at non-airport neighborhood locations (often times it's also more expensive to rent at the airport) – you can call an Enterprise in that area (I assume they wold have some) and get the details.

Otherwise, if you just need transportation while in SD you can use Uber if they have it in that area which is fairly affordable.

I would read the reviews on this site of the clubs in the area so you could get a feel for the clubs – you can also ask questions on StripperWeb.com which is a site for dancers.

P.S.
    Nice Boobs!
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    You won't find Uber anywhere there is good Pheasant hunting unfortunately. Enterprise will use a debit card but they require proof of your roundtrip flight. I have never done this, but have heard it explained to the people in front of me in line, so I can't say how much they hold or if there are additional caveats.

FYI, South Dakota is not good strip clubbing in my experience.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    lopaw down here in Florida no muffs too tuff we dive at five
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Start walking
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Greyhound

Or you could fly and ship your belongings
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago