Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Follies ATL seems to be getting more popular than ever b/f – lots of recent reviews – I just looked at its TUSCL webpage and it currently is sitting at exactly 1500 reviews – damn!!!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Imagine that! Who knew?

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I haven't been to Follies in two months. I like the the club but the distance and the rather large crowds are the only reasons as to why I am not a hardcore regular there.

I think that I am due up for another visit now.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Lipstick on a pig.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

The hottest rapper currently in the game Drake gave Follies a shoutout on his new mixtape with Future.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I think Follies should give Shadowcat 1 free VIP per week for life in exchange for the good publicity he's provided.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I wonder which club has the most reviews on TUSCL?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

tumblingdice - Nobody would know that better than you.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

ranukam - Playhouse Lounge has 1765.

gawker - I get them once in a while.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Baby Dolls (Dallas) – 1625 Spearmint Rhino (Vegas) - 1559 Mons Venus (Tampa) - 1467

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Scat,you took Mystery at PP cola to VIP.Ain't enough lipstick in the world for that.You just love being abused by women.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Its on my list of places to visit soon now that I'm not going to live in a club where a certain dancer works.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement