Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

John Smith, how did your meeting with the one time DS go?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

You only got 50 comments of advice. Please don't tease us

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm going to the club where the original DS works tonight. If she repents, says dropping me was the worst mistake she ever made, and begs to have me back, then you know I will agree. Otherwise, however, I'm planning to ignore her and shop for a cute little newbie redhead at her club.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Don't forget my prediction JS. I'm sticking to it. Best of luck but, man, variety is fun. You should try it.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Can't wait for the report :-)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

One way or the other I'm doing my hardest to leave that club with some cute redhead to play with.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Variety is the spice of life!

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I'm relatively new to the discussion board, my two cents is to move on. I think she's trying to make some kind of power move. Good luck either way.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

JS with his DS at this very moment....

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Mikey - that shit is funny!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Holy shit that's funny. It was pathetic but not quite that bad. Details to follow.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement