tuscl

SW website

Friday, September 18, 2015 4:09 PM
I'm a complete noob here and just got hip to to the SW site. I could read that shit all night long lol! Instead of depressing me I feel like it just gives me insight into their devious little minds. I'm just starting to venture into some of the Detroit area clubs and I am not desperate in any way shape or form, been there done that. I'm looking forward to the next few months :)

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I find it hard to believe that any sw poster could ever work in a Detroit club
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Enjoy SW for what it offers- a comical view of strippers, straight from the source. Use that site as a source of amusement. It is a joke as anything more than a satirical view of strip club ho's.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    There was a recent tuscl discussion about stripperweb if you come across it might be a nice read for you. The only thing I found helpful about that site was a thread about girls posting their bad, normal, good day/night profits. Made me figure hell, a stripper in my state has a good night when I visit and choose just one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I, as well as others I assume, also thought SW was “interesting” when we first ran into it – in a little while you probably won't stand being on there more than 5 or 10 minutes. I look at it from time to time out of boredom but can only stay on there 15 minutes max b/f I become nauseous. I get the impression many of the regular posters are girls that are not doing that well in dancing and thus go to the site to vent – from reading it on and off for about a year now I've also noticed many the posters are either “not dancing right now” or at some point post they are actually former/retired dancers.
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    @JS, I already spotted one lady that is a prominent poster on TS @Papi I hear ya but it is all new uncovered ground to me so I am going to make a bowl of popcorn and lol the night away :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Stripperweb. Sounds like a fun web site. I think I'll check it out.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    SW is the equivalent of an Archie comic book where all the bitches think that they are Veronica, with plenty of Archie's & Jughead PL's strewn around for effect.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @thunda99 " so I am going to make a bowl of popcorn and lol the night away :)" mmmmmm...popcorn
  • Eric_Murphy
    9 years ago
    "SW is the equivalent of an Archie comic book where all the bitches think that they are Veronica, with plenty of Archie's & Jughead PL's strewn around for effect." Lopaw, that just might be the best comment ever on TUSCL!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I understand that sometimes their job can be stressful and demeaning (especially if they work in an extras club). But there aren't many jobs someone can do and only work 3 or maybe 4 days a week and make the kind of tax free money they do. All along being able to drink and smoke while on the job. Nobody is holding a gun to their head to do that job, so to hear them complain about it like they do on SW is really a very strange read at times.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ you know that's a good point. If I could make the money I do and only work 3 days a week I would do just about any job, short of working a gloryhole or wiping cum off the floor of the video booths in an adult bookstore... Shit I'd even shake my ass on a stage in my underwear.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Lopaw so true. I used to look at some of the photos and say to myself no wonder they weren't making money they looked like Big Ethel with a Veronica attitude. Okay I didn't say that exactly but I love that comparison because it's true. I often wondered that if a dancer was doing so well why was she asking how to collect welfare? something doesn't make sense there because a decent dancer should be making way too much for welfare. Most of the older (either retired or still dancing)dancers have either left or been banned. What's left are so many wackjobs that would never have been hired years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion