tuscl

making out with strippers ?

Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:21 PM
How much is standard to pay for this kind of service ?

30 comments

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    How much you got?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Obvious troll but it would be funny if this was an actual question from some looser.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I got a kick out of one dancer who sucked my dick, but wouldn't make out with me because it's too intimate. Sucking cock ain't intimate?
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Are you making out there on the main floor, VIP, or some other designated area of the club? My makeout session with a stripper was the first night I met her and it was in the VIP area. So I tipped her a little over what a LD cost. I'll add to what JohnSmith69 said. I know now to be cognizant of making out with strippers as I'm surely not the only one or that special guy.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Ch3 yes its in the vip and i was thinking maybe a tip would work, but didn't know if their was a set price
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    People pay to make out with strippers?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Strippers make out? All they do is suck and fuck in the clubs by me. ;)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm a rock and roll legend, so I get my money for nothing and my chicks for free.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    72_OS I'm rarely new to the SC scene and have been browsing here on tuscl often, but I have yet to hear of a recommended gratuity for strippers. I just give what I can or what I feel is decent. So lets say I had one $20 LD and we made out and it was some good 2 way contact I'd give at least $5 but no higher.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I meant to say fairly new...
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Making out with strippers? ewe! I just came in that 8 minutes ago.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I made out with a stripper stage-side. It was a great sales pitch to get me into the VIP room!
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Ch3 thank you for your answer it is very helpful to me with the choices I will make in regards to this topic
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've really only made out with one, who is my ATF. I didn't pay for it.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    IME some strippers will make out with me without my asking, and some won't. Tipping doesn't determine whether she will, and she doesn't expect a tip in return for it.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Never made out with a stripper in a club. Got a quick wham bam thank you mam, but never any real making out.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have to agree with chandler. All of my favorites do. That is a reason why they are favorites. I spent 45 minutes in a 30 minute VIP yesterday with my #1 favorite and I haven't don that much kissing since I was younger than she is.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't make out with strippers in extras clubs. I mostly go to non-extras clubs these days, and there I often engage in LK and, much more rarely with girls I know very well, full blown making out. But a few things have to line up: 1. As an early dayshift customer, I'm very often her first customer of the day, 2. And even if I wasn't, it's a non-extras club, so at least I know the previous guy hasn't splooged in her mouth, 3. I tend to go after "low mileage girls", as JS69 puts it, so that while I realize she's probably making out with other customers, it's not every other customer (in many cases, it's taken me weeks to get to the point where she'll kiss). As a general rule, I don't tip for this, instead it's part of what keeps me coming back to her and doing VIP after VIP (I don't do lap dances, usually), week after week, so her payout is in just having a good loyal regular. I tip for extraordinary service, and for me, I'm not sure LK is extraordinary enough, although I can certainly see how others might value it highly enough to tip
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    As I see it, if you want to kiss her, just kiss her. Whether or not it works will depend on many factors, but especially on how you do it. But best to do this in the front room, when there is no structure of songs or the toll gate of the dance booth in play. This subject has been talked about in dozens of threads over the last year. If you are paying her, you are paying her for her time, nothing else. In strip clubs I have been to which are strict no touching, some girls will start DFKing when they want to set up an immediate OTC. These girls really go 100% too. Some girls will DFK anyone who gives them a dollar while on stage. Probably they would continue with you as much as you like, so long as you are paying for her time. Never a good idea to try and buy services from a girl. Money is just a gratuity, something to compensate her for being with you when she could be with someone else. In AMPs, if I can get the girl DFKing with me, then the session will be mind blowing. Sometimes the girl will be surprised by this, but if she goes with it, she is guaranteed to be pulling out all the stops. But money is never a factor. Sometimes after being kissed a few times she will just say, "Do you want to do everything?" She knows she has to do this because soon her clothes will come off and she won't be in any position to take the money out of the room and return with the condom. Also, as she is wanting to go with it and just let it happen, she knows that this is her last chance to make sure she gets the money. So I will just hand her the friend price. In that sort of a situation the girl will not be holding out for more than that. She won't be thinking about money. Sometimes they don't ask for money and just let it happen. That way is more of a Girl Friend Audition. They still get the same money at the end. Often afterwards the girl will indicate that she wants me to take her home with me. Read Dr. F.'s Girl by Girl Account of front room lap sitting and makeout sessions: [view link] If we want it to be this way in the US, I say that we can have it. We just need to stop treating the women like prostitutes, and stop letting them "sell dances", and stop thinking or talking about 'extras' or 'mileage' or other variations on ejaculation services. [view link] SJG [view link] Gimme Shelter w/ Lisa Fischer [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As others have mentioned; it not so much a matter of payment – IME (and that of most SCers) dancers for the most-part avoid kissing even if they will do FS and BJs (don't try to understand it; it just is) – what you are looking for is GFE and I would suppose it can be discussed in the context of the dancer's menu during VIP (some will; some won't; and IME most won't) – perhaps if you develop a rapport w/ a dancer and become her regular; you may have a better chance; but chances of it happening every time you go to a club w/ dancers you just met, are slim IMO.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I wonder if dancers avoid kissing because they see it as too intimate or because they don't want to catch herpes. I want to kiss the dancers that say they don't kiss and avoid the ones that readily pucker up their lips at me.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Bavarian, as far as I've seen, most dancers will say that it's too intimate, which is probably the most polite reason not to kiss. Any additional reasons will doubtlessly depend on the dancer and the PL trying to get the kiss.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've had some LFK sessions with a couple dancers but it's not something I regularly do. Depends on the dancer and the situation. No extra payment was asked for or given for it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once dfk a stripper but I was at a frat party and she was doing kisses for a dollar. Every other time a stripper kissed me, I don't remember any money changing hands. I once did a three way tongue kiss with two dancers after they finished doing dances for me. they wanted to play and I thought it might be fun. I only did that once. it was fun but I don' make a habit of kissing dancers I don't know. I once wondered if it meant anything if a particular dancer liked to kiss on the lips. it was years ago but I vaguely remember wondering why does she keep doing that. migh have been before I joined here.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    @papi chulo i agree with what you posted. It made a lot of scene to me
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "I want to kiss the dancers that say they don't kiss and avoid the ones that readily pucker up their lips at me." This is what a DS is in part. A dancer with a low mileage pussy that doesn't kiss customers, but does kiss you.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    I get kisses all the time without paying extra and i look like a may in a dog suit. I think if you asked how much it would cost for dfk you wouldn't get any kisses.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I get kisses all the time without paying extra ...” There are “kisses” and then there is “making out”, per the title of the thread. Probably most of us heavy SCers have gotten lots of kisses/pecks on the lips; but this is different than tongue-action/DFK.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    As far as kisses and making out are concerned, there are no standard rates. Way too many variables -- the dancer, the club, city/county/state ordinances, prevalence and strictness of LE, how good a night it is for the dancer, the PL, how much of a regular the PL is, ad infinitum.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Thank you every one, this has been very helpful
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion