tuscl

Strip club goals

crazyjoe
Colorado
It is labor day and the year will soon be over.

Did you set any strip club goals this year you have yet to achieve?

Write them down, review them, focus on them and achieve them. What you focus on expands.

I am going to focus on tits

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ranukam is focusing on asses
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ricky is focusing on dicks
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dougster is focusin on pissing off ricky
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Juice is focusing on trolling and fucking jackie
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Haha
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    My dick needs focus...
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    My strip club goal this year is 100 SCOREs (Stripper-Caused Orgasms Resulting in Ejaculation) ITC. Last night I hit #67, so I'm just past 2/3 of the way and the year is just past 2/3 over. BTW, 16 of these were BJs and a few were HJs or TFs, but the vast majority were from lap dances. Note: I don't fuck strippers, ITC or OTC (no judgment of others -- I'm just sayin'), and I live far away from extras-friendly clubs, so lap dances are going to be my major source of ITC sexual release.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    I want to get in SC via VIP for free, have the free buffet, and get to feel them as cheaply as I can spending as little on LD as possible. Then fuk my x stripper GF for $100 a session about 2x week.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    A FFFF in VIP.
    They're gonna need a bigger couch.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Can't quite get it done? What do you mean. the girls won't grind you right? Or do you mean it just doesn't happen, psychodynamics not quite right?

And anyway, why don't you try to get a little more loosened up and friendly with girls you like, and in the front room?

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion