tuscl

Dancer BS Lines

skdii
Ohio
Friday, June 4, 2004 1:22 AM
Have you ever had a dancer claim to have orgasmed after dancing for you. It's happened several times with me. Just wondered if it's a standard line of BS they throw at customers to get repeat business.

5 comments

• MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    I'll add to this discussion as a female. I have a very sensitive body, and it takes very little for me to get off. Just by stroking my breasts, I have cum for my exbf. His toe while I was attempting to read a book was magical and we both kept our clothing on the whole time! Some females are capable of a highly sensual experience just from touch and others need the more intense stimulation of the more normal sexual advances. Neither female is better than the other--each are made in their own way. However, if a dancer says it, I do agree with the person who said above that there is a difference between faking it, and just having a bodily reaction. I don't say much, my body just quivers along with me. It amuses folks greatly. Mistress D.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Ever heard of a woman faking it to get what she wants--attention, security, fur coat--money?
  • evilcyn
    20 years ago
    I've said this before, If I could bust one giving a dance, I'd be working 7 days a week pulling doubles !!
  • Passenger
    20 years ago
    What indications go along with orgasm for any woman? Moaning and some other signs can be faked. But if she's been sweating, shuddering, and very focused on the experience, I believe a dancer when she tells me she's had an orgasm. It's happened a few times.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Did she or did she not light up a cigarette afterwards? ...hehehe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion