Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever fucked a girl in the navel?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Shadow, you need to take more trips to follies so you don't have time to look this shit up! Lol :-)

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Ew. Guy'll probably get a lot belly-button lint caked onto his cock. Either that or he'll get a raging case of navel herpes!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Probably couldn't find her pussy...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Biggest navel battle since Trafalgar! :-O

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I am sooooo very sorry that I looked.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

My eyes are bleeding, yet again.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Ew. Guy'll probably get a lot belly-button lint caked onto his cock. Either that or he'll get a raging case of navel herpes!"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

....I'm sick now. I hate you Shadowcat for making me throw up.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It has to be an extra but is it classified as FS?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If jerikson were still with us, she'd say a guy should wear a condom for naval fucking.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL ATAC - clever :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm open to most “normal” sex acts (e.g. DATY: anal; etc); but reading the title I knew I was not gonna look at the link (and I didn't thankfully).

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Based on the reactions so far there ain't no way in hell that I'm gonna open that link.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

If I was normal girl, I wouldn't look up after all these comments. But being closet masochist made me click and damn, it was amusing, lol. Feel free to start more topics with sick shit like that.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I can't unsee that ...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement