tuscl

Vanna White

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I don't watch "The Wheel of Fortune". But I do watch "Jeopardy" most evenings. So when I tune in to Jeopardy I see the last minute of The Wheel

Vanna has been on for 33 years and is 58 years old. She is one fine looking MILF with magnificent titties. Yet, I've never seen her mentioned here when we talk about good looking women in their 40's and 50's

18 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Why would we do that when we can talk about hot women in their 20s and early 30s? ;)

30 years ago I had a poster of Vanna laying in a haystack with low cut shorts and plenty of cleavage. Man was she hot as hell in her 20s.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A: Vanna White

Please phrase your response in the form of a question
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Remember Dian Parkinson and Janice Pennington? Now were lucky if the TV prize fondling chicks are even a C-cup. I wonder if the Patriots had something to do with it...
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    GILF=grandma I'd like to fuck
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    ilbbaicnl: Oh, c'mon. You CANNOT leave out Holly Hallstrom.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I'm not sure one is allowed to talk about her in these PC times.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I farted
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'd rather see a younger girl in a bikini but I'm sure that would cause an uproar among older adults and several women.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I would rather get a nude lap dance from Vanna than from some of the 20-something fugglies I see in clubs today.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I'm frankly surprised she's still on there.

One thing I tell people is that the only thing in America not subject to inflation is the vowel.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wonder how much she makes – that's quite a gig she has – easy job + good $$$ over a long period of time – she's been lucky.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Her current salary is $8 M per year. She is reported to have a net worth exceeding $40 M (which, in my view, is shockingly low -- fucking taxes!!) She has been on over 6,000 episodes.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately 58 is 58 Put enough war point and the right clothes on any well maintained women and she'll look fine. But, 58 is 58. The ravages of time. No one escapes it.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I agree 58 is 58, and out of the desirable range for most of us. It is amazing what she is paid, when the computer lights up the letters whether she's there or not. Speaking of The Price is Right, I remember how amazed I was to learn that a fossil like Bob Barker was getting regularly blown in his dressing room by Diane Parkinson. She was stunning in her prime, and I think I still have her Playboy pictorial issue hidden away somewhere.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Van a could make money while having a vowel movement.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think it's amazing Pat and Vanna don't look like they gained any weight after 30 years. That's almost not being American. I guess they ate light knowing they would be on tv.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Haven't seen Vanna in a while, but Chrissie Evert is around the same age and she could get it all.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Dang it now I gotta sit thru an episode of Wheel of Fortune just to see how Vanna looks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion