tuscl

Making Love vs Having Sex

Clackport
Washington
Are you more of a making love kind of person, or are you more of the strictly fucking kind of person?

I'm definitely more of the making love kind of person. Although sometimes I do like hard fast pounding sex.

Thoughts?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Lets just say that I prefer a GFE.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    when dealing with strippers I agree that GFE is the term to use rather than love. Thats what I want. Sure I'll fuck like animals if that's what she offers. Just did that with my one and only "cheap" provider. But it's not my top choice.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Depends on how I feel about her and how bad I want a nut.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Depends on how I feel about her.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    Being an old sex freak,,, I prefer Ghetto Fucking... Those young suburban blondes can't get enough of it....
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've done both in the clubs.

It doesn't really matter to me anymore. I'm way past the jaded point at this juncture with strippers.
    If I'm paying her money for it, I want to be whatever I say I want, quality wise. :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    A mix...i like starting of slow and sweat like making love but near the end i always switch gears and start just ground and pounding them bitches with some hard fuckin
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Just to clarify, I'm not just talking about strippers.

For the most part I always make love, whether it's a one night stand, or if she's my girlfriend.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I fuck everyone this way
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    For the most part; I prefer sensual over physical but there are times I'm just in the mood to fuck vs make-love.

IMO sex is an appetite similar to the appetite for food – sometimes you are starving and will chow-down like a caveman – similarly sometimes I'm starving for sex and just want to fuck her as hard as I can but for the most part I prefer sensuality and GFE.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Making love once in a while. Dirty nasty rough sex, usually. With strippers, almost always dirty rough nasty sex, preferably complete with ass and pussy spankings, nipple pinching, light choking, "yes master"ing, etc... all, to be clear, completely consensual. But I"ve found the vast majority of strippers have a deep submissive streak, which comes out if they trust you on any level at all. There are times I feel more tender, though.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Making Love is what the Vietnamese AMP girls call it. But I don't really call it that. Maybe with Latinas I would, but otherwise no.

Anyway, I think it is helpful to be able to express yourself in different ways at different times.

But as far as what I like, it is what most people call GFE. If you just go to say an AMP and try to get a fast fuck it will not be GFE, as that is not is what is on the menu.

If you want GFE, you do need to do some extra work to try and set it up so that it goes that way.

Now at the RedBook AAMPs, GFE was standard, and usually you just got it.

I want the girl to open up, to let her emotional barriers down. I'm not at all interested in her making me cum, using any part of her anatomy, unless she is also opening herself up to the emotional dynamics of it.

If she opens up, the effect on her will be profound, and this is what I am looking for.

Now, as far as how long the act takes, or how rough it might be, it can be quick and rough, just so long as she opens up. Sometimes a girl will do this. You can have a plan, but you still need to be ready to go with it as it happens. Sometimes girls are just ready to let go, and this leads to what I call "Explosive GFE".

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I always prefer GFE. But there is always a time and place for animal like sex. There are times when both parties want to just rip each other's clothes off and fuck.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I like to kiss and like foreplay, but I like to fuck hard and deep, doggy style, spanking her as and pulling her hair.

So, something in between? "Making love" is for teenage girls afraid of sex.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah, pretty much this.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    While I prefer a GFE approach, let's be honest -- it's all just sex, no matter how you giftwrap it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm not into rough sex, but when she's with me it will be a workout, we will both be sweating a LOT.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    rh48hr wrote, " I always prefer GFE. But there is always a time and place for animal like sex. There are times when both parties want to just rip each other's clothes off and fuck. "

That's all fine. But animal sex, even emphasizing doggie position, can still involve lots of really hungry deep kissing. I mean if both parties are just going at it, then such kissing will not be refused.

I've spoken of some AMP sessions where what it instantly turned into could best be described as "Explosive GFE". The girl neither refused or slowed down anything. She just let it happen. She got ravaged.

And also, as I see it, the best way to discourage your girl from wearing panty hose is to keep ripping them off of her. That is what panty hose are for, one use only.

I think the issue here is between GFE-FS ( both slow and tender and animalistic ) and this other thing which is also done in P4P situations, 'extras'-FS.

I don't like 'extras' of any type. I don't go along with the idea behind it. That idea is that a girl who offers no psychological or emotional openness will do something to make you ejaculate, and then that is it.

Tender and slow GFE involves the girl opening up. Animalistic GFE involves the girl opening up and just letting it happen.

There are also just natural rhythms to this, which follow the mood of the people. Sometimes a girl needs some gentle kissing interspersed with talking, to let her open up. Othertimes she wants her clothes ripped off and to be lifted up against a wall or pinned down on the floor.

But the 'extras' approach, where the girl is performing an ejaculation oriented service on you, with whatever part of her anatomy, without lowering her emotional barriers herself, that is what I don't go along with.

I mean, in the context of an ongoing sexual relationship, if the girl wants to do it that way once in a while, okay. But with one I don't really know and don't see regularly, that is not what I want.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion