tuscl

Houston clubs

Hey guys I've heard Houston has sort of fell off. I just wanted to know what's the latest with Houston? I'm seeking an extras club

3 comments

• azdd
    9 years ago
    You're best bet for good Houston Intel is Eccie.net, but you will need to get premium access to see the reviews. I've not been there, but I've always understood that the best extras club is Michaels, also known as TGSOE.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    It is true that Houston is not what it once was. I don't travel there nearly as much anymore and it sounds like azdd has the best advice. I can say that in my experience, Houston is not the free for all it used to be, but there is still fun to be had.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have not been to H-town since the crackdown about 2 years ago – I still keep up w/ some reviews of some clubs and I don't get the sense that extras are that readily available anymore - it is my limited understanding that most SCs either closed their VIP rooms or made them open where they were once fully-private. Seems like good 2-way dances can still be had but that may be the most you get AFAIK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion