Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fish tacos are delicious and San Diego has the best.....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I agree. The first time i had fish tacos was in San Diego

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yup, as the pic shows, at the good spots they're super fresh

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I don't wanna taco bout it cuz I'm nacho friend

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

You could call it John's Taco as an answer to the McWhopper. But there used to be a chain called Taco Johns. But I haven't seen one around in 25 years.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@Motor......you should try some fish tacos just for the halibut

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement