tuscl

Opinion changer or not? You discover your new girlfriend is a stripper.

I'm just wondering what's the opinion if after dating a girl for awhile you suddenly discover that she is a stripper. Do you enjoy the dates more or do you suddenly think she is no longer marriage material?

I would continue to date but have serious doubts about any long term relationship. Although I might change my mind depending on the person. What do you think?

4 comments

• WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    My girlfriend is a stripper but i knew it before we started dating. I agree with Yoda, the more she hides for a long time would make me think she is hiding alot more she will never tell me.

Would someone consider every American soldier (who went to war for his country and killed people) marriage material? Would women (who dont go to strip clubs) consider men (who go to strip clubs) marriage material? As was said, it really depends on things such as the character and values of the person.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    It depends on what "a while" means. I wouldn't want it kept from me for more tha a few dates. I have friends who dance and none of them wait more than 2 or 3 dates to tell a guy. To wait any longer is a big mistake.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Sure, I have had several thoughts on the matter and how I think I think it would effect me; However, there are so many things to consider, that it would be difficult to really give an honest answer.

If it should actually ever happen to me, I'll let you know.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Well, I don't really know about this subject. I think that I still could be really good friends with her but I don't know if I would waste my time trying to have a serious relationship with her. I will admit that I have met some stripppers who I thought were really nice and exhibited all the traits that I like( Nice Personality, Nice Looking & Nice Body) but just the fact that she was getting nude & giving lapdances to other guys would not sit right with me. I could be her "sex" partner if she was cool with that and maybe a real good friend, although if I started to have true feelings for her I would try to sway her from stripping although I know that she would have to make that judgement. I would be upset though if we had dated for 2 or 3months and she just decided to tell me then about her occupation. I have met a few strippers that I honestly thought the feelings mutual that she liked me and I liked her. I was getting ready to leave the club and had walked out to my car. The Girl and her friend were getting ready to leave and was talking to one of the guys that worked there. The one I like was on the passenger side of the car. I noticed that she was looking in my direction so I waved and told her goodbye. Later on I thought to myself maybe I should have went over there and asked her for her number but she was just there for the weekend she worked at a club 5hours away from that town. So it might have been just a waste of time anyways to persure it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion