tuscl

Which do you prefer Stripclubs or Dance Clubs?

I know this is a stripclub site but I want to know which do you guys have more fun at the stripclubs or the Danceclubs? I do both or have been doing both. Both have there pros & Cons. Well at the dance club you know you aren't going to spend that much money unlessen you like to drink alot(2beers is enough for me). On the other hand, the women are harder to talk to than at the stripclubs. Yes I know it is mainly because they are getting paid at the SC but still at least 9 times out of 10 they don't act rude. At the dance clubs you meet some girls that are nice and others that act like they don't want to be bothered. Futhermore, at the dance clubs the people tend to intereact with people they know. The girls are more apt to dance(especially slow grind) with a guy they know than a stranger. The guy they know can be 300lbs and the stranger could be 170lbs and they will choose to dance with the heavy guy because they are comfortable with him which isn't fair to the guy they don't know. To make a long story short I give the edge to the stripclub. Getting a phone number at a dance club is about as far fetched as getting one at a stripclub but at least at the stripclub you get the attention you want(most of the time.) Neither place is good for trying to hook up with a women.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion