tuscl

Comments from Random Members

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Saturday, August 22, 2015 11:59 AM
I know there are a shit load of TUSCL members who probably join just for the club review and that info, so it still sorta freaks me out when I see random members names I don't recognize commenting on the discussion board :) I know this is a "anyone-can-be-here" place, but after the whole Ashley Madison breach, when random post shit I feel super exposed. Is it only me?

26 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Maybe there can be Super-VIP section, and you get invited after your hundred comments discussion? Anyway....
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    There's a site, that so far I have refused to join, despite some invitations, that apparently has some rigid rules. It seems like a lot of hoops to jump through to join, and then if you don't regularly write reviews, you lose your premium status. Having said that, I get what you're saying. A few weeks back there was a guy that made his first comment after beinh a member for years. I forgot the thread topic, but it was kind of a weird thread to make your very first comment.
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    Ashley Madison Add list: (1) GACA (2) MOtor
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^LMAO
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^ :p
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Everyone that isn't now was a random member some time in the past.
  • elvis2
    9 years ago
    Member for 12 years, zero reviews, half a dozen posts in discussions. Daily reader. No use in reviewing clubs already adequately covered.Discussions are at times just jabs at another member, wasted time and space. Other times I have no knowledge / opinion on the subject at hand. Posting in " MESSAGE" forum has, at times, gotten stupid. So..........I just read what is written, at times either shaking my head, or nodding in silent agreement.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    elvis hasn't left the building, just mostly hiding! :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Everyone has to start somewhere...we all had our first post at some point. I was a TUSCL memeber (under another ID) 10 years at least before I posted in the Discussion section.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Some of us review heavily reviewed clubs to keep the info absolutely current. Things change so fast.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I should be moderator and choose who gets to post and who does not. I'd clean up the mess with trolls like RickyBoy and all his aliases in a hurry!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'd guess most that join TUSCL do so for the reviews and info on clubs – I've def noticed longtime members w/ many reviews but hardly any discussion-board comments – and there are probably a lot of lurkers also. It'd be interesting if TUSCL had a feature like SW that shows how many people are currently viewing – but IDK how accurately that can be determined.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy's antics have certainly derailed alot if serious discussions on the board over the years. New posters probably see his non-sense and don't bother posting more than a time or two.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I see nothing wrong with a member commenting only occasionally or not at all. Some of us probably post too often.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I believe that the list of clubs and reviews are the core of the website while the discussion board (and everything else on here) is secondary. I don't have too much of an issue with members commenting sporadically as long as they are contributing and helping to the website by way of club reviews.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Gee, why not have members with enough total "stats" post in a special part of the board. TUSCLHOF or "Founders Chosen" or something?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Dougster you should take over this shit! And clean out all the trolls and leeches..LOL!
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    Some review, some just pay the web hosting bill. Everyone wins. :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny shit
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I nominate Dougster to head up the troll disposal team for this site
  • jkk190
    9 years ago
    I was that guy not long ago.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Hello, I recently joined. Please don't be freaked out by my comment here. I come in peace, though I'd prefer to cum in pussy, but being a PL doesn't always afford me that opportunity. So, I am here now reading about your worried state of mind post A.M. breach.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    And you start off your time here with a review, you do come in peace:)
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Hey wildebeest boys, I'd post a review of my favorite club but none of you are man enough to actually enjoy a hot lioness. Show of hands: how many of you would be willing to put your little spineless willies into a lioness' mouth?
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I don't have a problem with anyone reasonable posting here. However I do have the fear of the Ashley Madison issue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion