tuscl

Piercing - Love it? hate it?

Clubber
Florida
As shadowcat asked about tatoos, how about piercings, which seem to go hand in hand with tats. If I had to choose, I would take piercing over tats.

16 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    earlobes, navel, nipple rings and below are great. anything else is not
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    In general I don't care too much about piercings or tatoos. The nose rings especially look grotesque to me. However I do remember one dancer who had a little santa hat on and when she opened her legs, I saw Santa right there in the middle. That was amusing. The dancer had a piercing and Santa or a little Santa charm was dangling in between her legs. It's possible she opened her legs and said "Merry Christmas" but my memory grows vague. Although I may look at some piercings out of curiousity, I find they seem to take away from the good looks department if you know what I mean. Same for tatoos.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    verfolgung brings up a good point. I loved to see my ATF in the club, but when we met outside the club and she was just herself, she was most beautiful then. I regret I no longer see her.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    For me, piercings are ok if their limited. Ear piecings have never bothered me (unless its one of those big holes). A small stud in the nose or belly is fine. The ones that I find least appealing are the eye lash, lip, tounge & clit piercings, especially when their the bolt type or when she's gone overboard and had muliple piercings everywhere.

Stopped by to see one of my favorite dancers the other day. She just decide to KISS and wore a simple white outfit, very little makeup, and no jewelry. Most of the time she had her hair back in a pony tail and would let it down occasionally on stage or during dances. That day she just let her natural beauty shine through, and I have to honestly say she was never more attractive. Forget about jewelry, makeup, tatoos, piercings, etc. The only accessory most dancers need is just a great smile!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi, here is yet another thread I discovered on the right side of the page, just now. I don't really like either tats or piercings. I find it to be a destructive act on the person's part.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ok, tuscl time machine. On piercings:

Like: navel, earlobes

Dislike but I'll deal: anywhere on ears besides earlobes, nipples, clitoral hood, studs on back dimples (though I find back dimples incredibly sexy and hate when girls fuck them up with piercings), tongue

Hate, but MIGHT not dismiss her if she's hot enough: small stud or ring on nose, monroe

Possible immediate dismissal: Anywhere on face besides the ones I already mentioned, including cheeks, lips, chin, eyebrows, and large piercings on nose
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess one thread we won't see from 2004 is someone asking if they use Uber to go to the club

:)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, Papi. I'd be mighty suspicious of a troll posting that.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like like them. To me, it shows me that she's edgy and has a pain tolerance. SJG mentioned that it was a class thing. I sort of buy that.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    TWELVE years ago I asked that. Man, have thing changed for me since.

In another topic someone mentioned splitting with your ATF. I told him I still regret my ending our relationship. I see I mentioned that above as well. It was about these same 12 years ago that that happened. I imagine I'll go to my grave with that regret.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pues, Clubber, vamanos al club y veremos las chicas alla !!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I hope I'll be able to get away when/if you come down. Much has changed in my life since your last visits. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Generally like all types of piercings, except the over the top face ones. IME, a girl who has piercings is statistically more likely to enjoy a little, or a lot, of pain, a trait that makes me happy. :)

Gently pulling and twisting nipple piercings is a great way to feel her out on this, increasing the tension to see just how much she likes.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of piercing unless it's my dick piercing her pussy :D
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Fine: ears (especially earlobes), navel
    OK: nipples, nose (septum or side of nostril)
    Not OK: anywhere else, including eyebrow, cheek, lip, tongue, clit
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Most piercings I don't like, especially nipple. But some stuff is okay.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=103976
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion