tuscl

What's your "10"?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Seems like no 2 of us can agree on what beauty is but lets see if we can narrow it down. Which body do you think is the best? I'm going with Ukraine or Italy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/…

32 comments

• chattguy123
    9 years ago
    Ukraine for me.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Call me a jingoist, but USA followed closely by Ukraine.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Still going with mexico. I'll take Peru also.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only way I'll take Italy or Ukraine is if her face is beautiful and even then I still might not be interested.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The photoshopping is too weird for me. I didn't see any I'd call a 10, let alone a 9.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VBG - Angelica(Russian) was not one of the choices but I agree. :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Ouch.

None of those are anywhere close to a 10 to me.

If I had to choose, I'd take Italy to VIP. (Must be why I like Italian girls....)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    U.S., Argentina, Ukraine. Not necessarily in that order.

I think the China one was somebody watching too much anime.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Italy!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Smh at all the people that find Italy attractive.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Ew,ew,ew! None of them is even 8, let alone 10! Also I call out bs on Ukraine - she is nowhere close to ideal there, their girls are very skinny. I am Russian so I know what I am talking about.
    Anyhow, I like China and Italy most.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    US or Ukraine are the best of the bunch.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I think some are confused. We're just talking about the body figure, I think. Nevermind the bad photoshop or the face.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – non look like 10s to me either.

Body-wise – for me personally – there's no body like a black woman's body.

Being that there is no chocolate; I'd vote for either Mexico and/or Peru – they have nice curves (per my tastes) thus coming closest to a black woman's figure which is my fave.

They should have put in the list a well-built Jamaican chick with a track sprinter's body.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Definitely no tens, but I'd have to have naked pictures to make a more detailed assessment
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Not even close to a 10 there for me, but maybe if you went halfway between Italy and Argentina...I guess geographically that would be Ascension Island in the middle of the Atlantic
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I like in this order philliphines,ukraine,italy
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Where's the greasy Mexican that takes me for half my worth?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    If we are looking at the pictures as a whole unobjectively, they are all 5s or worse.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    None of them, very bad photoshopping
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    VBD wins
    as far as the pics, i rate them all 2 or 3. I have seen worse in a strip club but not too many were worse.

• chandler
    9 years ago
    Complaining about the Photoshopping is like saying you can't pee because the only restrooms you can find are for stick figures.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Y wasn't there a picture of a German bitches?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If i pick strictly from that list i would go with the Netherlands
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    shadowcat,

"Seems like no 2 of us can agree...Which body do you think is the best? ....lets see if we can narrow it down. I'm going with Ukraine or Italy."

Damn, you can't even agree with yourself!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy's IQ is a "10", er, is 10.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    It is amazing how they found so many women that looked so much alike, facially, and in so many different locations!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Mr_O the majority of these women (sans china) are the same person with photo edited hair and body density. Not a damn one of them are a 10 and that entire line-up is incredibly racist. The chick in Egypt is European white, no south asian features, south Africa...Argentina was the closest to its country ny a far cry.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Estafador,

Really, "photo edited"? Well I just had no idea. I'll agree with your no 10 statement.

Note to Estafaor: Look up sarcasm in a dictionary.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Mr_O Then why did you ask. It says it RIGHT in the article that it's the same women? That was the shittiest sarcasm I heard in a while.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Easy, just to see if any idiot would notice. Guess I found a winner!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion