tuscl

Semi-OT: Can you smoke pot at Strip Club is States where it is legal?

Friday, August 14, 2015 1:24 PM
Can you smoke pot at Strip Club is States where it is legal? Sort of like Amsterdam where you can light up a boogie after a good meal?

10 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Wait you mean it isn't legal at Follies?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that the answer to this is no. Although it is legal to purchase pot in a few states, you can't just smoke it openly in public even in those states.

However, as long as you aren't blatant about it, I seriously doubt that public smoking is much of a LE priority in legal states.

I smoke openly pretty much anywhere that I want to whether it's a legal state or not. I also regularly smoke weed in strip clubs that allow smoking tobacco. All you need is a vape and a wax or similar concentrate. There is minimal if any smell, and it's hard to tell a vape for smoking legal products from a vape for smoking weed. I've never had any type of issue in any club (or anywhere else for that matter).

Glad to share details with anyone who wants to start. It took me a while to figure out how to smoke weed freely with minimal risk. Being high greatly enhances the strip clubbing experience, and is far better than alcohol for a host of reasons.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    scuse me while I kiss the sky
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    It is not legal in Colorado. It can only be used in the privacy of your home. Not sure of other ststes where it is legal
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    GACA: It's not legal but it is highly tolerated by the staff as long as it is not done too openly. Most of the dancers and customers tend to roll one and light it up in Shadowcat's corner and in the area where the couches are.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat has his own corner? Awesome!!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yeah shailynn. It's one of those things that belongs in a thread about
    "how do you know when you have been spending too much time in a club". :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Think I got it, in the states it is legal it is for home consumption only. Thus not allowed in any bar or club.

Guess we got long way to become Amsterdam!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think in many states where they legalized it, it was just for medical purposes, not necessarily recreational. I don't know for sure. Haven't been reading the news too much on this matter.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You certainly cannot do that in California.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion