tuscl

What, precisely, is a "10", anyway?

DandyDan
North Iowa
Saturday, July 3, 2004 6:55 AM
I read many reviews on here, and a good number of them say that the girls range from 5-8, or they say there are 2 7's, 1 8, and 2 9's, or whatever. Is it all pure physical looks, or is there some sort of psychological thing going on? I ask, because I went out to the club yesterday, and I got one of the best lap dances I have gotten in a long time, but the girl who did it is most certainly not a "10", because she was a little, or a lot, on the heavy side. As far as I'm concerned, she's a 10, because she's a great dancer, but I know most people wouldn't say that, because she's overweight. So my ultimate question is, how does one determine how a dancer rates, anyway?

10 comments

• Clubber
    20 years ago
    TopGunGlen hit it on the nose, plain and simple!
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    A woman who makes me feel like a million...:-)
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Much of my definition of a "10" has already been discussed, and is probably closest to what Jpac73 posted. However, I will add these few thoughts ... I don't really believe you can be rated a perfect 10 after one visit. For me perfect beauty can get an 8, but the last few points are qualitative. She might seem like a "10" during your first visit, but you need to come back a few times to make sure. Besides, if you think she's a "10" your probably going back anyway!
  • skdii
    20 years ago
    Since most peoples ideas of beauty vary greatly, it is something more subtle that moves a dancer into the ten range for me. Whether she is a 'slow and sensual', or a 'hot grinder', a dancer who can focus on me, and not my money, gets a 10. There have been just a couple, in my long years of SC experience, who have really convinced me that it is more about spending time with me than getting paid. I know with at least one, it was just a good acting job, but I think that is ok. If you can make me believe, then you've done your job well enough to earn a ten, and probably a lot of repeat visits from me.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    A 10 to me on strip club reviews is basically on looks only since I don't know how well you can get to know someone from just visits to a club. However if you rate only a few girls you've seen in your entire life a 10, then almost everyone else rates much lower in comparison. I remember a girl I would have rated a 10 while she was working and every single inch of her body looked very nice. She worked in a nude club so I got to see her pretty good. :) I happened to see her later working as a bartender while she was studying to be a veterenian. This might have surprised some guys to see a girl who was the center of attention to become just another ordinary married girl after the attention dies away. I am assuming she got married.
  • baddy
    20 years ago
    A "10" is a woman that is way to hot to be dancing in a strip club. In my experience, you will never find a 10 in a club.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    There are as many variants as to what constitutes a "10", as there are people on this earth.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Try here [view link]
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Well for me a lady that is a 10 has all the traits. Okay her body is the first thing that should stand out. She has nice legs, butt, a flat stomach and nice breast. They don't have to be DD's but a nice C cup is nice. The next thing would be her facial beauty. I lady can be a 8 if she has a knock out body but she might only be average facial wise. A 10 would not only have a great body but be beautiful as well. The last thing is she as a down to earth personality. A lady can have it going on in the looks department but have a bad attitude and she might look like a 10 on the outside but I will take a 7 who is nice over the 10 who is stuckup. So there you have it. A 10 stands out from the crowd. SHe has the looks, the body and the personality. A 10 is as close to the ideal woman that you can get.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Amen, TopGunGlen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion