tuscl

Amazing Sex. Again....

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Almost every time I think we've done it all. I think sex is finally going to become routine. I'm convinced that there aren't any new things that we can do to have the same earth shattering mutual orgasms of our past encounters. I'm wrong. Again. Every time.

I'll skip smoking weed, time in the club, the VIP, the private show in my hotel room, the worship session, and the amazing foreplay. We have spent hours leading to this moment, and I'm as horny as it is possible for a man to be. Fast forward to the bed. She's on all fours, legs spread, vagina open and inviting. She signals the end of foreplay by saying exactly what I'm thinking..."John, I want you to fuck me just like this. Fuck me now John." I have never refused her any sexual request (well, any request of any type really). And she has never refused me any sexual request. Come to think of it, I can't recall her ever saying no to anything I've ever asked her for. Never. Seriously. How many women that you see every week of your life can you possibly say that about? Never happened to me before. And probably never again I suspect.

Yes I pay her. It's not love. But so fucking what. If paying is what it takes to get her, to get this with her, then I'm paying. My wife said she "loved" me, buts she never did anything like this. She refused anything remotely like this. So money beats love as a motivator apparently.

She's tight, but she's also wet and I'm HARD. So I'm in like a flash. It is as warm, inviting, accepting, and sensuous as always. Inside her this truly is paradise. Even if this got routine, I could never tire of it. Bur honestly this is usually not my favorite position. I like to kiss her neck, fondle her breasts, suck her gorgeous nipples, and kiss with my tongue deep inside her mouth. But this is still great. I'm not an ass guy, but recently I'm turned on by her cute little white ass. Hell, I'm turned on by every inch of her, I have explored every inch of her body so thoroughly that I have everything memorized. Every inch. At the club earlier this evening I even got a hard on watching her walk in her new stripper shoes. And I hate shoes, and feet. But not hers. She has the perfect body for me. Some PL bought those shoes for her. I'm gonna buy her a pair that's even better.

There is a good thing about this position. I penetrate deeper than usual, at a different angle, and sometimes I find her G spot. It quickly becomes clear this time that I've found the right spot...I know her sexually, and these moans so early are a clear indication that we have achieved the ultimate. It's quickly clear to me that there will be no change in positions tonight. This is how it starts. And this is how we will finish.

But my perfect stripper has a surprise for me. I love her surprises. Especially her sexual surprises. She turns on her vibrator. I didn't know that it was in the bed. I thought we had left it in the other room. She's been planning this. Very hot. She starts rubbing it along the length of her vagina, focusing upon her clit.

Holy shit. What a wonderful sensation. She has it on high which makes her entire vagina vibrate. I can feel it very clearly. The vibrator is stimulating us both while I fuck her. So not only am I thrusting deeply inside and out of her tight little opening, but the whole thing is vibrating while I do it. I love this!

She likes it when I grab her ass so I take hold with both hands, squeezing both cheeks tightly. She says "give me more" so I slap her on an ass cheek. I'm not particularly into ass slapping, but she likes it this time. That makes me like it. So I slap her some more. Hard.

I can't see her face but what I hear and see tells me that she is close. So I talk dirty to her cause this usually pushes her over the edge. She really likes it when I talk about her sexually when she's about to cum. I love talking about sex while fucking her. So I praise her cute little ass as I slap it, I tell her how wonderful the walls of her tight little pussy feel, I thank her for her creativity in bringing out the vibrator, and I tell her how badly I want to cum deep inside her because she is the most beautiful woman that I have ever known. Ever. No other stripper can come close to her. Ever. And I mean every word. But I promise to hold it til she cums first. However long you need gorgeous, I will wait for you. We are going to cum together.

The timing is amazing. We always have music playing. The next song is Orgasm by Tyga. Talk about the right song at the right time:

She gon have a fuckin orgasm
Uh, beat beat it like a melody
She gon bend it over hands on her knees
Put it deep, what she tellin me
Rock her like a baby, she gon fall asleep
After she had a fuckin orgasm

If you've heard the song, he puts the proper influence upon the phrase "fucking orgasm. " At least he does when you're high. I've never heard the song when I wasn't high. About the 10th time he sings that she's having a fucking orgasm, my DS has a fucking orgasm. It's a big one. I've never felt this before as my penis is stimulated in 3 different ways. First, I'm still rubbing back and forth against the walls of her vagina. Second, the muscles of her vagina are contracting, caressing my manhood with each spasm. Third, the vibrator on high is right there, making everything wonderfully vibrate. And it's all beautifully natural and uncovered, just the way it is supposed to be. No way I could hold it back even if I wanted to. And I don't want to. Amazing. I'm having a fucking orgasm.

Just another day in the paradise that has become my life. Thank you strip club gods. I am not worthy.

8 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Don't think there are strip club gods, sounds like you made a deal with the devil..........
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Strip club gods or devil, so what? If this is what the devil offers, then they should admit that at church. Every guy in the congregation would choose the devil.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Didn't expect this to be a theological conversation.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Its a common saying, has nothing to do with theology
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Damn I wanted to debate whether the strip club gods are real.

They are.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ahem, excuse me - but JS69, next time you talk to the Strip Club Gods and you please tell them to bless just one of the 19 strip clubs within 1 hour distance of my home, so that way I don't have to keep making all these trips!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The strip club gods help those who help themselves. Keep visiting. She will be there when you least expect it.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Hey, you were the one who was making fun of me for coming on to AMP girls in an emotionally involving way. I guess things change.

JS69!

JS69!

JS69!

JS69!

JS69!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion