tuscl

"Non-loser" Boyfriends

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
ATF Lite's babydaddy is still kind of a loser, but his high school basketball team did make it to the Michigan state championship game. (big school class). They lost though. But two of his teammates made it to the NFL.

13 comments

• jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Dancers never have a decent boyfriend. At least not any that I've ever encountered.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What decent guy would be ok w/ his wife being groped (and more) by other men?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Meant girlfriend/SO instead of wife although wife may also apply
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    What is ATF lite?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I would make a great stripper boyfriend. I once hit 3 hrs in one softball game and powered our team to 2nd place
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^

My second all time favorite
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Motor: so success in life is more talented athletes on your HS team made a living? But I take your point: I've yet to meet a dancer boyfriend who had an actual job, let alone could support himself without his sugar momma. It still confounds me.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Very few strippers have decent BF's but I have met a few that do. And I don't like it!..LOL Mostly because they are less likely to be open minded to OTC. I prefer the one's with dead beat daddies and POS boyfriends..LOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If I got serious with a stripper who was a single parent, and I didn't have the money to take care of her kids well, I would not tell her to change jobs and make her kids live in a shithole place or something. I would not reach those heights of assholery.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Too bad they're not in high school anymore or it would actually matter
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Wait, is your ATF lite's boyfriend is still in high school? How old is she?

This situation seems seriously non-brilliant! And if he's now out of high school was going to the high school basketball state championship and losing really his only life accomplishment? That would be truly non-brilliant!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    This is one of our many threads that shows you how fucked the human race is. Stripping should be a beautiful, uncomplicated thing. Her wallet gets a little more full, your balls get a little less blue. Yet we feel the need to have these nasty, unsympathetic attitudes toward them. Human beings don't seem to be able to resist the urge to squat down and take an ugly shit on anything beautiful.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    In lopaw's case, I guess we can only speculate as to any variations in the blueness of her ovaries.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion