tuscl

First Couple Club Trip

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:07 PM
So the man and I had a impromptu trip to the strip club with friends. It was short, and both of us have never really been, but realized that the trip led to some great after hours for the two of us. With my impending birthday we've decided to give it a go at a nicer and bigger club. We're monogamous, but both can appreciate a beautiful woman. What advice do you have for a novice couple to have a good time? And for dancers, if going into a private dance with a couple, what do you prefer to know beforehand?

5 comments

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    How much money you have lol But seriously, it's nice to know who you want to get the most attention
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Spend money on the dancers and they will like you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It seems often times couples have a rougher time getting attention in clubs – I would say you have to be extra-proactive and initiate things rather sitting back waiting for the right dancer to approach you – and it may be preferable that you as the female do the initiating/approaching to let the dancers know you are alright w/ things and you are not there just b/c your man wants you to be. Also be aware that if you want dances together; often times dancers will charge 2x unless you somehow work out a deal to where it's still beneficial for the dancer to be dancing for 2 people at once.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It honestly depends what you're looking for. Just want to watch the show and stage tip a bit? It's not rocket science. A lot of dancers leave couples alone. If you want to buy dances there's a bit more to it. As the woman you need to signal to dancers you want to be approached. If you want or don't want a good grind for your man, you should be clear. Some clubs charge double for couples in the LD area.
  • Kaitlynnkidd
    9 years ago
    We'll be staying in Belleville, IL for the night. Essentially the middle of nowhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion