tuscl

Condoms

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Like many of you, I hate condoms. But unless you have a DS or a DW (death wish), they are a necessary evil when fucking strippers. Well in my last OTC session my little 23 year old said she had a present for me. She hands me a Trojan bare skin condom. I'd never seen one before, so I google it to make sure it protects against stds. It does so I use it.

This thing was awesome. I will never use another type of condom. It literally feels like you aren't wearing anything. I reached down a half dozen times while fucking her to make sure it was still on because I could not tell. It was there every time. I didn't cum with it on cause she does a wonderful blow job. But I easily could have. It truly felt like I was not wearing anything.

This brand has two advantages. First, it is significantly thinner than a regular condom so you're that much closer to her wonderful warmth. Second, whatever it's made of feels like skin. It does not feel or smell like latex. My former ATF used to wash me before a blow job because she was allergic to latex. If I ever see her again, maybe my bath days are over.

If you read the online reviews you'll see a few comments about tearing but most say it works fine. Mine never tore and we fucked in a few positions for 20 min or so. And Trojan of course is a leading brand. Still, if I were fucking for a long time, I might take a break in the middle and put on a new one just in case.

I have no idea what these costs but I'm ordering a case regardless.

Be safe out there.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Trojan Sensitivity BareSkin Lat...
    Stores
    Target $13.76
    Walmart $15.27
    eBay $32.88

Brand: Trojan
    Type: Male
    Material: Latex
    Size: Medium
    Quantity: 24 count
    Feature: With Lubrication
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I looked into ultra thin condoms years ago and decided against using them because of the risk of tearing. The only real problem I have with using a condom is the distraction of getting it on and off and making sure it hasn't broken. Once we get rockin', I practically forget that I'm wearing one. I came of age just as AIDS was starting to scare the hell out of everyone, so using condoms has been second nature to me virtually all of my adult life.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    scat, thanks for the info but of course I will need to order large rather than medium. :)

chandler, I agree that there's no reason to use ultra thin if the regular ones don't bother you. For me, the regular condoms significantly reduce the feeling which is of course what fucking is all about. I'll reluctantly go back if tearing becomes an issue but like I said mine was perfectly fine this time after giving it a good work out.
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    Do they come in small? You know....for a friend of mine. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69!!

JS69!!

JS69!!

JS69!!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Where did you read the reviews?

And most condoms that tare are supposedly due to not properly putting them on.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think I saw a bunch of reviews on Amazon. Didn't do any detailed research. This was real quick before I fucked her to make sure that what she gave me was legit and safe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion