tuscl

People moving to Colorado for Weed may not recieve as warm of welcome as they an

crazyjoe
Colorado

9 comments

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Hilarious!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Here's the hot spot in California......

https://scontent.fsan1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/h…
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    sounds like anywhere in united states. except the soutth. Nobody with a sane mind willingly moves there..at least not the south south.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Estafador - You are wrong about that. Seems like everybody I talk to came here from some place else. Mostly to escape the cold weather/snow in the north. Traffic on the Atlanta interstates has become terrible. The good news is that some of the transplants are strippers. :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'd probably fit right in Colorado but it does sound like a good idea to bring a water bottle before going on a 10 mile mountain hike. I remember hiking up the glaciers and a bit off trail all day on Mt Rainier in Wahington State and we were really thirsty by the afternoon. Other relatives were hoping nothing happened to us. It was dangerous up there in spots. The mountain climbers with all their hiking boots, rope, etc were giving me and my two brothers some odd looks walking on the glaciers at 10,000 ft with no gear at all. We only had walking shoes on. The next 4000 ft to the summit looked a lot steeper. We didn't do anything really stupid like someone did sliding down a glacier lie it was some water slide. Someone yelled at them. If they didn't come to a stop, they would have slid right off the mountain. I was only a teenager at the time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    We were thirsty because we couldn't eat the snow due to ash from Mt St Helen's. It would make you sick. I really like being around cool snow on a hot day in July or August.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The guy that wrote that needs to get high worse than anyone I've ever seen. Dude...chill!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The writer makes me want to put on a fleece vest, move to Colorado, throw trash in his woods, and blow smoke in his face while smoking weed in public.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol john
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion