tuscl

Definitely saw a stripper at the grocery store

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 2:58 PM
I saw what had to be a stripper in line at the grocery store today, although she also could have just been an ex stripper. She wasn't that great looking, although with makeup she might clean up well. Even though she wasn't hot, she had the look of a stripper: wearing s tank top (although no cleavage and she only had a B cup tits) and cutoff jean shorts. Her tank top didn't go all the way down to her shorts, she had a big tramp stamp Taylor, a big tattoo on one side of her thigh and another tattoo on her other thigh. She also had tattoos on both shoulders. She had a little bit of a gut. I was thinking she was a stripper (she even paid in cash) but then I just started to think she probably just has a lot of tattoos. But then I noticed it didn't look like she was wearing any underwear. Her Jean shots sat fairly low on her hips and there was no sign of anything underneath them. She even squated down at one point and still no underwear visible. Even though she wasn't that hot it was still a turn on seeing that she wasn't wearing underwear. I love seeing strippers out in public.

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I especially love seeing my stripper out in public.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    What did she buy? Cigarettes Baby Wipes Skittles Hamburger Helper Apple Juice Boxes Gogurt Spaghetti Kraft Mac n' Cheez Are you sure she didn't pay with food stamps?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Every now and again, some dancers from a club I used to frequent stopped by the bookstore I used to work at all those twenty years ago. A couple even just stopped by to say hi, which always floored me.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Don't forget the large bottle of vodka
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Bridge card accepted there?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Uh Motohead, you forgot the 30 pack of Natural Lite for her boyfriend who's at home playing video games!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lots of ignorant folks are going on my ignore list
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Diva1975, the 4got philosophy is that there is good and bad in all groups of people! We may joke about stereotypes but I hope we all treat people as individuals and try to see the good in them! I think that's the brilliant way! I don't know who this woman is or what she is like, but my hope is that if people were to actually interact with her they would approach her as an individual! On the other hand, I will say that a universal in the 4got world is no underwear = brilliant! ;)
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Most dancers I ran into outside of a club I barely recognized. The only dancer who facially looked exactly the same I ran into at a computer show several times over the years, the others I barely recognized, and I have met them several places, including: Two at the department store where she worked at the cash register, one while she still danced, one after she retired. Several at a bookstore where she was shopping. Several more in the local mall. Two were waitresses at a restaurant, both while she still danced One was a bartender at in a restaurant/bar, she worked at the bar during the afternoon and danced at a club in the evening.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    She paid in cash, but were they all singles?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, I don't think it good to separate women into two categories. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion