tuscl

I do love summer

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Went to town this morning -- passed a young girl running. Wearing a black and fluorescent green running bra and black bikini bottoms.

She was tanned and had ripped abs. If read my posts, you know I typically like some meat on the bones - a little cushion for the pushin' - (Kate Upton-ish). But this girl started my motor. (Get it?). Lol

God, do I love summer. I envy you boys in the warm weather states that get more of this. Happy Saturday everyone!

14 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah, women in less clothing and the beach are pretty awesome things about summer.

all things considered, summer is still easily my least fav season because there's hardly any sports on TV and the main reason I hate summer.....is because I hate hate hate hot weather
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Yeah I love Summer for the same reason Motor. All those babes walking down the street with skimpy clothes on.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I really envy those here who live in the Southern states. Especially Florida.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Running with bikini bottom in metro Detroit? Wow!!!

Makes me think of my dad the other day. He went out with a bunch of his friends to a younger "hip" bar where he could still get away with going there without looking like a total perv. He called me the next day and said "jesus, all these girls are walking in barely wearing any clothes!" I told him "yeah I know, now you know why I go out so much in the summer."
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It even happens in Walmart. I was on my way out yesterday and I spotted a real beauty in short shorts. I had to fake looking for some thing to get a closer look. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Let me tell you this girl was hot. She had a runner's body, but her chest was not flat. She had really nice breasts, maybe "B" cups. Hair pulled back in a pony tail.

The type of girl you imagine lives in Florida or Arizona, not Michigan.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Actually I live in South Carolina and sometimes think about moving to a much cooler climate every summer. It's hot as hell here and it often feels like you're stepping into an oven every time you go outdoors during June July and August and now a bit into May and September but it usually gets better in September. I must have a Viking gene because I've always found it easier to adjust to the cold. I don't care for temps below zero so I just try to adjust to living in hell for 3 months of the year. heat index has reached 110 a few times already.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^^

I believe you. I spent a Memorial Day weekend in the interior of SC and it was more miserable that Florida in the summer. And that was late May before the really hot stuff.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    When it gets super hot here, almost no one is out jogging or walking around. That much should be evident by the obesity rates in the southern states. Spring and fall are much nicer if allergies are not an issue.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Aaaaah! Summer .....

Daisy Dukes
    Halter tops
    Microminiskirts
    Crop tops
    Daisy Dukes
    Athletic bras
    Daisy Dukes
    Bikinis

Did I mention Daisy Dukes?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Legit tough call this afternoon : beach or strip club?

Beach is cheaper, hut the parking sucks.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS wears almost no clothes at all in the summer, as to so many young girls do. And all the clubs where I am are slow this summer. Great tits texts me every time a bill comes due asking to please fuck.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    ATAC, you forgot one thing:

Daisy Dukes!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    You're right PG! How could I forget the Daisy Dukes?

Moto, I know exactly the girl you were talking about! She's the one I WISH lived next door. :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion