tuscl

Penthouse Detroit

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Friday, July 24, 2015 1:16 PM
Unfounded rumors of VIP being closed at Penthouse Detroit are not true. Business as usual and curtains are still up in VIP I am here on a Friday afternoon. This is probably the best place for a TUSCL meet up still in September if things remain the same. Definately has the most business on a afternoon and amount and quality of dancers is unmatched for clubs in the Detroit area. At least for afternoon early evening shifts.

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I am very relieved. My nightmare is that Detroit clubs turn no-fun strict before I can make it in September. I at least want to experience Detroit in its heyday once.
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Once you have your Detroit experience, JohnSmith69, you must then tour the Mississauga pus buckets. Those joints retain the wide open VIPs that are similar to what once reigned at Bogart's or the Henrys in Detroit. Are you a shy man?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess the other TUSCLer whom reported about PHC and had said he heard it from a dancer was SSed.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    I'm thrilled.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "The rumors of my death have been prematurely ejaculated" Mark Twain
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Where is Mississauga? If that's where the Rig Pig is, I may go. Assuming that I can figure out what a looney is and how to tip with one without hurting a dancer.
  • Electronman
    9 years ago
    Mississauga is a Toronto suburb. I'm not shy but I stil prefer Detroit to the Mississauga scene.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Canada, eh? It sounds like it should be the name of a Civil War battle in Tennessee
  • jesse89
    9 years ago
    It is still business as usual. But I am hearing from few sources that they have until end of year to close the vip. But this time I have to see my self to believe it.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    Thanks Warhawks. As an out of towner I rely on reviews and information from the locals. Misinformation impacts on Detroit Metro residents much more as we may not visit based on a rumor. Maybe the Detroit locals don't want us driving up prices and stealing their dancers? This is a common argument for the guy's visiting TJ,
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69, Mississauga is to YYZ as Romulus/Inkster are to DTW. The Rig Pig club is very close to YEG, about 4,000km northwest of DTW. Loonie, please; definitely NOT looney. @motorhead, The Mississauga are a First Nations tribe, part of the greater Algonquian nation, I believe.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Good to hear about PHC. Ontario Canada from Niagara Falls to Toronto has a nice run of clubs starting with the Sundowner. Not to mention the licensed massage parlors like Allure.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah I guess it would be loonIE. My bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion