tuscl

ISO Couple-Friendly club in MD

My wife has an interest in going to a club with me and getting a lapdance. Anyone know of a club in Maryland where we would be welcome, and where the dancers may even approach her and ask if she is interested in a dance?

12 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Player's Club (aka Wagon Wheel) is a lap dance factory. Probably the most contact in Maryland and dances are done out in the open. And a pretty seedy place. If that's the experience you want, go for it. But don't expect to get off cheap, it'll cost you $30 apiece to walk through the door and laps are $30 each.
  • DirkDiggler
    20 years ago
    I've gotten some good suggestions from JellyBean (Player's club). Too late to respond with answers to all the other questions. I will though when I'm more awake.

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Dirk, I think the answer depends on the outcome you're looking for. Do you want your wife to have so much fun that she wants to do it regularly, or are you just trying to satisfy her curiosity on a one-time deal? And do you want her to really enjoy herself or don't you especially care. In any case I'd do a little research ahead of time, visit a couple of clubs alone and if you really want to have a good time maybe get to know a girl, discuss it with her and if she's interested make arrangements to see her with your wife. In my experience you only have a good time about half the time when you go to a club for the first time, no matter how nice it is. It's always more fun if you know a girl or two. Also does your wife want to see a club when it's rocking or do you mostly just want a quiet private session with a dancer. Most clubs are very different places at 2 pm on a Monday vs. 10 pm on Saturday, so when you go is very important. You'll get more attention from a dancer when the place isn't very busy. Would you prefer a fancy place or would a neighborhood bar kind of place be OK (those are usually cheaper.) And do you want a place where dances are done in private or do you want your wife to be able to watch guys getting dances out in the open and them able to see her. And do you want a place with good stage dancing or are you primarily interested in getting laps? Tell me what you think would appeal to her and maybe I can recommend something cheaper than GGC. There are a wide variety of choices in Maryland.
  • DirkDiggler
    20 years ago
    Looks like the answer is topless in the gold room, but not for $150. Hate to waste my money on that, especially if my wife doesn't have any fun.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Oops, forgot to answer the contact question. Two-way contact is allowed. I've had laps with 3 different girls here and each had different rules, varying from little contact to lots. In fact I had laps on two different occasions with the same girl and the rules were very different the second time. So it obviously depends on the girl and how comfortable she is with you. But maybe that's true everywhere. Anyway you are allowed to touch but the extent will vary.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    You are correct, for the standard laps the girl is covered top and bottom. Which is way overpriced at $30 unless you really really like the girl. (They're only $20 on Tuesdays which is a little better.) I've been told that the girls get topless in the Gold Room but I haven't tried it. It might depend on the girl. Gentlemen's Gold Club isn't the place to go if you're looking for hot laps, try Wagon Wheel nearby if that's your thing. GGC is more of a sit, talk, watch and drink kind of place. The draw is that the place is really nice and friendly, and many of the girls are really special. It's not for everybody but it works for me.
  • DirkDiggler
    20 years ago
    At the Gentleman's gold club, lapdances are $30 and the dancer is wearing a g-string and top?

Fondl, when you say medium contact, do you mean you are allowed to make medium contact with the dancer, or they make medium contact with you?
  • DirkDiggler
    20 years ago
    Ignore the first part of my question dealing with the cost. But is my desciprtion of "fully clothed" correct?
  • DirkDiggler
    20 years ago
    Closer to Baltimore. I was hoping to hear from Jellybean (or some of the other female members) who I know have posted reviews of clubs they have been to.
  • Pokesfan
    20 years ago
    depends on where you are in MD, but if you are close to West Virginia, there is a club there that I really liked that had a lot of couples in the crowd. Look up my reviews to find it as I can't remember the name right now.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Anytime I've ever been to Gentleman's Gold Club in Baltimore I've always seen at least one couple there. It's a very fancy place and has medium contact laps. It's also easy to get to, on route 40 just west of I-95 and I-895. Laps are usually $30. Dancing is fully nude but laps are clothed top and bottom.
  • DirkDiggler
    20 years ago
    Meant to add that we're looking for a club where there is touching by the dancer definetly involved and some of the dancer is fine too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion