tuscl

detroit strip club vip closed

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 7:50 PM
Detroit famous strip club penthouse vip curtains came down today. No more privacy and no more extra. This will be boom for the suburbs club but it will suck for the club and customers.

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess we won't be hitting PHC during our TUSCL meet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If the powerful PHC had to do this; one would think every other club in Detroit proper will have to as well – uf-freaking-believable.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    I hate to say I told you so.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is bad news. Fun could always be had in the private VIP booths at the Penthouse. The new mayor must have leaned on the police to start enforcing the restrictive laws that have been on the books for years. Dancers will no longer be able to make big money at PC. Many will move to suburban clubs, like Flight Club. I hope that suburbs don't follow Detroit's lead in cracking down.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^ me too
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is one reason why I wanted to do the fall meetup in Detroit. I want to see and experience it I for myself in case it comes to an end. What club we go to may be a game time decision if this keeps up. But I assume Penthouse is off the list unless something changes.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    So disappointed. I had many fun times at PHC and was only weeks away from a return trip.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Lets hope it does not spread to the burbs; on the other hand it may resurrect a few establishments like the Playhouse / Hustler and improve some that have been considered low rent such as HenryVIII and Bogarts. All those ladies have to make their $ somewhere.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    It's 9 o'clock in the morning. When did this happen and who saw the curtains gone.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Does anybody know Jesse? All his reviews are of Flight Club so this couid just be one club bashing a competitor???
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - if you read his last review for FC, it doesn't sound like he is a shill.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    That and if you have been paying attention to other reviews (Toy Chest, La Chambre..... etc) many have been stating the removal of VIP's / Curtains by police actions.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Including today's Club Venus review..
  • jesse89
    9 years ago
    Guys, I was regular at the phc and coliseum before I moved to this side of the town and became regular at the flight club. I had submitted many reviews of other clubs under different name. One of my regular girl told me about vip closing at the phc and I called yesterday and they told me that they are following the new law.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ What "new" law is that? I haven't heard of any new law being enacted in the Detroit clubs. All I've heard of is that there have been a few vice raids from time to time, but not at all the clubs, it seems to be just certain ones in Detroit. So, again, I'm thinking these raids are all about money and how much is or isn't being paid to keep vice out of the strip clubs business.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    And talking to a stripper and/or calling and them telling you they are "following a new law" isn't the same as a first hand account of the VIPs closing.
  • zef8mich
    9 years ago
    There's been rumors on StripClubList of a new ordinance to close the VIPs. one saying it was to stop the extras. The latest post on there by 'Dancer' says '.. the owner of PH club refuses and will fight in court .'
  • zef8mich
    9 years ago
    Should have said StripClubList and other sites.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There have been rumors for a while now and often where's there's smoke there's fire – it won't be the first a locality has gone hard after a once prosperous SC scene. As others have mentioned; as long as it does not spread outside the city it may have the effect of bringing up the avg in the other clubs outside the city; those clubs may become more flush w/ dancers perhaps making it a better buyer's market and thus having the talent more condensed than spread out over many clubs – we shall see.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Yo Rech: La Chambre Detroit, Michigan Ddavis2 Joined May 2013 Clubs Reviewed: 2 Total Reviews: 3 Dancers Value Atmosphere Overall Thursday Afternoon visit, 1-5 dancers June 20, 2015 • This club is very low key and a neighborhood place I go here on lunch break some times it's usually more women then this time was only 3 girls working a lot of down time on the stage usually there's a milf or gilf with huge Fake boobs who will take care of you. Today there was an Asianish girl Kimora she is so flexible puts legs behind head with ease the worst part is its difficult to take advantage of her flexibility now because the vip has been opened up can see from general admission and there are no curtains for the Boths anymore. A real bummer. I'll try somewhere else for lunch Dearborn just is so much farther I hate it when I'm right all the time.......
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Any official confirmation regarding the curtains coming down off the vip rooms at penthouse? They so have those far away rooms down the hall away from the main area that could offer some privacy. Maybe this will open up more OTC opportunities. I know they took off the doors at hustler and that club has gone down the drain and it's in the suburbs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The way things are looking in Detroit; I think we may have to reschedule our TUSCL meet for Tijuana
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Shit! Was gonna take another trip out there.
  • rediguan
    9 years ago
    For what it's worth I will be in flying in to the D late Sunday but will only be able to get to the burbs (inkster, dearborn) . Will post observations if anyone interested.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ do tell
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "The way things are looking in Detroit; I think we may have to reschedule our TUSCL meet for Tijuana" LATINAS :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well I have been wanting to go to Tijuana. Not cause I'm into Latinas, but I am into widely available cheap pussy with hot women of any race. Let's see what happens in Detroit first.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I was being facetious - but we *will* have to keep our PL eye on the D and see it it remains meet-worthy.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I may have to take a trip out to Penthouse on Friday after work and see for myself. I'll report back if I end up going.
  • jesse89
    9 years ago
    Guys, I called again today and they told me today business is as usual means curtains have not come out yet at the penthouse.
  • jesse89
    9 years ago
    Guys, I called again today and they told me today business is as usual means curtains have not come out yet at the penthouse.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    How do you make a wife scream during sex? Wipe your dick on the drapes.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm at Penthouse in Detroit this afternoon and can confirm that curtains are still up and it's business as usual. Not sure why people continue to fuel these rumors. It's like stripper web shit when people post rumors without first hand accounts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion