Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Device I Need

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did you hear that they made a device that makes driving 95% quieter? It fits right over her mouth.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The one I've got fits "in" her mouth.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Christ,you know it ain't easy.I just phase her out.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Scat,you're up early.what did you do,wet the bed?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"The one I've got fits "in" her mouth."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Scat,you're up early.what did you do,wet the bed?"

I'm not sure how this relates to the "dick in mouth as a device for shutting your women up" joke but I'll give it a "brilliant!" for being obscure!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement