Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot Politicians (possible x-strippers here)

VeryBigDawg

Georgia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

With all the attention that SC is getting, anybody notice that the governor is one hot babe? Not the best pic:

Looked at latest list for Hot Politicians, and some have done porno but no mention of strippers. The Japanese babe is super hot:

Your thoughts?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•
  1. Yuri Fuyikawa (Japan)

What else is there to say?

Photo shopped picture in total, but each in itself real. Nothing more needs be said!

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I like Fuyikawa. Now she is easy on the eyes !

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I have noticed Nikki Haley is pretty hot. She easily beat several of those on the List.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I like the the japenese babe too.

Perhaps her porno name was: "Fook Yu?"

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I've always thought Sarah Palin was a hot MILF. For some reason I think she knows how to take care of a man.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

@jestrite50 - Fuyikawa is very easy on the eyes and so much more. @motorhead - Agreed. Nikki Haley is very hot. @warhawks - Forgot how funny that Austin Powers movie was. @JohnSmith69 - Sarah Palin is THE MILF.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Chelsea Clinton's father was Janet Reno.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement