Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I've found a brilliant girlfriend for crazyjoe! You're welcome!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apparently she's rich, likes orgies, and lives in her own filth! Brilliant! ;)

On the other hand, it sounds like she doesn't clog the McD's toilet as much as shit as over her house!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That's not Crazy Joes girlfriend...

This is crazy joes girl.,, (or is it Juice"s girl?)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ eatin shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice, you can have slopy seconds when I am done with her

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

You are so fucking brilliant 4got. I wish I knew you in real life:)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"You are so fucking brilliant 4got. I wish I knew you in real life:)"

Right back at you Diva1975! Keep smiling! :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement