tuscl

Happy DOOMful Morning to Y'all!

Checkout the financial media chatter this morning. Absolute GLOBAL ECONOMIC DOOM. Because stevie-girl said so. It's like we're back in October.

10 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    But Chinese markets are in a melt down. Greece is on it's way out of the Eurozone, Puerto Rico cannot pay back billions in debt. American workforce participants are at an all time low. Economics works on growth, and it seems like the potential to grow is shrinking

Doomed, we're all doomed I tell'ya
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    We are so fucked! Should have listened to Stevie-girl's warnings!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    This is nothing so far. We haven't even broken Beneath the 200 day moving average yet. Sell sell sell.
    this is nothing compared to when I went on vacation in 2008, Dow moved over 800 points a day. mostly down.
    disclaimer, I'm all incash. sell Guys sell. stay safe out there.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Fortunatelythe Greek drama has been extended out to Sunday for the Greeks to make a proposal. I propose the Greeks just tell Germany to put their hands up in the air. this is a hold up. give us the money or we won't pay you back and then see what the Germans say. lol
    probably same result.
    knee jerk reaction, more Greek turmoil. sell sell sell.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    BOHICA1
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    BendOverHereItComesAgain
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Greece and China and Russia!!!! Oh-My!!!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Should have listened to Stevie-girl before it was too late.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Jeb Bush: "Which means we have to be a lot more productive, workforce participation has to rise from its all-time, modern lows. It means that people need to work longer hours and, through their productivity, gain more income for their families."

Yes, this is very much like Mitt Romney last time around, insulting working people. I hope this does Bush in.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion