tuscl

Is VIP at St James in Houston worth it?

Long time read first time posting on the discussion board.

I've visited St. James about 6 or 7 times now but have yet to go to the VIP rooms. My last visit I approached a girl there (which at St James seems to be necessary if you want a great girl) and she informed me she only dances in the VIP area. Mind you there are two VIP areas, one is $260 for an hour the other is $500 for an hour "plus whatever you are going to give me" (she said) She also said there aren't any rules in the VIP.

I am a newbie so I apologize in advance if these questions have already been asked in other threads. I tried to search through difference conversations before asking.

Appreciate any tips. Thx

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think you forgot your question(s).
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never it's in the title. I started smoking a little early today in honor of 'Merica's birthday.
  • labomba79
    9 years ago
    The question is are extras happening in the VIP area of St. James?
    Is it worth the money?
  • dutchman2000
    9 years ago
    Not if she's too good to do a test drive downstairs. Just my opinion. Loved that place.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Mileage varies. Check the reviews on Eccie.net. Very good Texas info, but you will need vip status to see details.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    No.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I used to read the St James reviews and don't recall of anyone stating they got extras; but I have not read them in a while so I'm not sure. You may need to read them and see if anyone mentions anything – if you can't find anything most likely this is not an extras club.

Personally; I'd be wary of a dancer whom thinks she is such hot shit that she only does VIP dances – maybe she was bullshitting a newbie to see if you'd bite and plunk down for VIP which may just be you getting the same $20 style dances – dancers whom are so high on themselves are often ROBs that under-deliver or just ROBs looking for suckers that will buy their BS.

I can't say definitively – just my opinion and not necessarily the facts.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Back in the day (over 5 years ago), the VIP was certainly worth it nowadays it's a different story.

I would pass on this one since it sounds like she has an ego problem anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion