tuscl

Some clubs shouldn't be on social media

I was (the operative word being "was") going to check out this club. Today they proudly posted this photo on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/475307455939949…

I will not be visiting now. Or even driving by this place. Maybe I'll just lock myself in the house for a week.

Your turn (we all have to suffer) . . . . .

28 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Lol...omfg. priceless
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sometimes your have to sacrifice some looks in favor of high mileage. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – wish I hadn't seen that – I just ate and now I have indigestion
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Who left the barn door open?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If they are “hot enough” to be put on the FB page; I wonder which dancers did not make the cut.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Really! How bad did a dancer have to be to not make the cut?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Yikes! Who let the dogs out? (I know -- ancient reference.)
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    My standards may be low but that group makes my redneck dives look good. I wish I could un-see that. Damn you , Carlos ! LOL !
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Page is offline.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    For those of you who are late to the party, the photo has been removed. Here's a photo (below) of the rest of the club's staff. Imagine them in dancewear, and you'll have a good idea of what the strippers look like.

I'm sure they're lovely people. They just need to find dancers who don't weigh in at 250 lbs. or look they were pulled out of meth house.

https://www.facebook.com/475307455939949…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Well Carlos, now you have finished us off
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Just love the Comercial on the tv behind them. Absolutely perfect for a SC pic of ladies like this.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    LOL!! A diet plan! I missed that.

Dammit! When I have a chance to go out and review some clubs, maybe I will visit this place. There will be a full, explicit, in depth, no holds barred review with plenty of details. Admit it. TUSCL wants it.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    If you dust one in flour just fuck the damp spots.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was wondering how long that pic would stay up. not very long. It was a deterrent to visiting the club. I wish I could unsee it from earlier.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    @Carlos - Reviewing that club is the ultimate "taking one for the team". Good luck and we hope you live through it !
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    My dayshift ho looks like a 10 now, thanks!
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Carlos I admire your willingness to take one for the team, but we don't want to lose such a valued pl such as yourself.
    Visiting a place such as that could cause you to stroke out and die. Or worse, it could cause you to be so traumatized that you never want to go to another strip club again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If that was the only SC near me I'd probably hang out at the gay club.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Hey, I'm in! The hot Asian on the left with all the tats! Oh yeah! Say, where is the bottle of Jack???
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Wow. I'm at a loss for some snark here.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Damn that's sad. Makes the ones we saw at a local dive bar a few weeks ago that we considered 2's look like frickin' hard body 10's. We wouldn't even get a drink and spend 10 minutes checking the place out. We'd have to turn around and run right out the door.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'd go somewhere else. A regular bar, the mall, walk around a nearby college, even Walmart.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    You think some guys might try to become 2am reports after visiting this place?
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Carlos, since I at times club around your area I want to make sure I avoid it too. Is top shelf the club's name? I don't see it listed in Akron area clubs, what city or area is it in?
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    TheeOSU - It's in south Canton on McKinley Ave. They just opened late last year. I used to hear radio ads for them saying they were the best club in the area. I'm guessing they hadn't been to any other clubs.

I will be visiting in two weeks. The plan is to do an honest recon, bleach my eyeballs and then hit another club.

PhantomGeek - If there was a 2 a.m here, I'd think the cops would call it a mercy killing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The 2:00 a.m. would probably be of a custy committing suicide at the site of those “dancers”
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "The best club in the area"?

Define "area." My guess would be inside their walls, provided they don't let any other women in -- or Catilyn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion