Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Non-brilliant way to get a boner! Don't do this!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apparently some frogs have aphrodisiac secretions, but they can also cause heart attacks!

4got2ribbitt is not one of the species listed and I better not find any of you guys in my house licking my frog!

Replies (3)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Also watch out for these Brazilain spiders sometimes stowing away in bananas. mashable.com

They can cause 4 hour or longer painful erections, impotence and or death I think I read.

next Viagra substitute coming soon? after they figure out what safely works?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Amazing to think a tiny drop from the spider can be so powerful.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Boners from banana spiders OR toads = not brilliant! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement